What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 Survivor Pool (1 Viewer)

Live2Dive

Footballguy
I am looking to grow my Survivor Pool this year, and am looking for players. This will be my 3rd year, and we are at about 30 players. Last year was 26, and I've had a number of "maybes" for new players.

It's pretty simple. Log in, pick the winner for one game each week. If you pick a winner, you advance to the following week. If you pick a loser, you are out. You can only pick each team once all year. Last man in the pool wins the whole pot.

Our group would like to grow this to about 50 to 75 this year, so plenty of spots open. PM me for more info. Bonus if you are in Denver, as everyone in this is from here.

Paul

'Live2Dive said:
I am looking to grow my Survivor Pool this year, and am looking for players. This will be my 3rd year, and we are at about 30 players. Last year was 26, and I've had a number of "maybes" for new players.It's pretty simple. Log in, pick the winner for one game each week. If you pick a winner, you advance to the following week. If you pick a loser, you are out. You can only pick each team once all year. Last man in the pool wins the whole pot.Our group would like to grow this to about 50 to 75 this year, so plenty of spots open. PM me for more info. Bonus if you are in Denver, as everyone in this is from here.Paul
send me invite please,spo4675@insightbb.com

I've just added a few more players. Would like to hit 40 players by the first game. We have about 8 spots left.

All invites sent. We're up to 38 now! That's almost $1,000 to the winner! Still plenty of time to sign up if you want to play.

Paul

Still time to join, and we are still looking to grow. leave your email here or in a message and I will shoot you over the invite!

Paul

I guess some of my emails have not been getting through. So... I'll just post the invite here:

The Mile High Club's 2012 Survivor Pool

Cost is $25 per participant. You can have multiple accounts, but they will each cost $25 bucks.

Each week, you login and make one game pick from the current weekends games. If you pick correctly, you move on to the next week. If you pick wrong, you are out of the pool. Pretty simply, right? Well, not so fast - you can only pick each team once per season. If you believe Denver will beat the Steelers in week one, you will not be able to pick Denver the rest of the year.

Ok, I guess it was pretty simple. The last person to survive without making a wrong pick throughout the year will win the entire pot! Over the last 2 years, there was a "chop" between the last 2 players, In week 6 or 7 no less, so do keep that in mind, and any chop will have to be between those that are eligible.

Interested? Great! Here is the login info:

Password: mhc123

You have to have an account at CBSSports.com, but they are free. For those that are returning, your accounts are still setup. Those that are new, create your CBS account then click the link above.

As for the money, I will need everyone's money by Tuesday, September 4th. No exceptions. You can either get me money in person, or mail a check. I will take Paypal, but you will need to add $1.00 to cover Paypal fees. If you are out of state, Paypal might be your best bet. Call or email with any questions!

Looking Forward to it!

Paul K

I guess some of my emails have not been getting through. So... I'll just post the invite here:

The Mile High Club's 2012 Survivor Pool

Cost is $25 per participant. You can have multiple accounts, but they will each cost $25 bucks.

Each week, you login and make one game pick from the current weekends games. If you pick correctly, you move on to the next week. If you pick wrong, you are out of the pool. Pretty simply, right? Well, not so fast - you can only pick each team once per season. If you believe Denver will beat the Steelers in week one, you will not be able to pick Denver the rest of the year.

Ok, I guess it was pretty simple. The last person to survive without making a wrong pick throughout the year will win the entire pot! Over the last 2 years, there was a "chop" between the last 2 players, In week 6 or 7 no less, so do keep that in mind, and any chop will have to be between those that are eligible.

Interested? Great! Here is the login info:

Password: mhc123

You have to have an account at CBSSports.com, but they are free. For those that are returning, your accounts are still setup. Those that are new, create your CBS account then click the link above.

As for the money, I will need everyone's money by Tuesday, September 4th. No exceptions. You can either get me money in person, or mail a check. I will take Paypal, but you will need to add $1.00 to cover Paypal fees. If you are out of state, Paypal might be your best bet. Call or email with any questions!

Looking Forward to it!

Paul K
Paul, I just signed up and sent payment. FYI, if you have people send their Pay Pal payment as a "gift", you can avoid charges. That's what I did. :thumbup:

As of this a.m. the pool is currently signed up for $1225! I have to collect from 6 or so of those, but I am confident that they will come through! I also have verbals from 4 more from my work, so that would put it over $1300. Awesome!

Had a few back out last night. We're at 48 with one of those yet to pay. I still have a half dozen verbals, but those are not counted in the 48. Last chance to get in! Were at $1175 collected right now!

Users who are viewing this thread