What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 Yahoo H2H league, Draft Sunday September 1st, 6:30p PST (1 Viewer)

ShorttyNAZ

Footballguy
Currently looking for one (possibly more) manager to fill out this league..

I'm new to leaguesafe this year, but I wanted to do it right and rest have all managers rest assured that their $$ is secure and this isn't a "send me your money" and "sure, I'll pay you if you win" type of league. This is also set to majority of owners must approve to disperse the winnings so that one person can't still bend the rest of the managers over. I'd like to have 10, currently have 9, however a few registered teams haven't paid and I haven't heard anything since they've registered - may have up to 3 openings this weekend. Been running this league for 4 years now - great group and very competitive - lost a few this year to family and medical reasons. Anyway, here's the general details:

General Info: Draft is set for Sunday, September 1st at 6:30p PST (9:30p EST). Draft is an live online draft, 2 minutes max per pick. Regular season is through week 13. Playoffs are through weeks 14-16. # of teams that make it are depending on the # of teams in the league. 10 team league, 6 make it. Payout is 50% to the Superbowl winner, 30% to the REGULAR SEASON points winner, 20% to the Superbowl loser.

Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLX (RB/WR), 1FLX (QB/RB/WR/TE), 2K, 2DEF/ST, 4BENCH

QB Scoring: 1 point for 20 yards passing, 4 point TD's

QB Bonuses: 40+ yard passing TD = 2 points. 300 yard game = 1 point bonus, 350 yard game = 1 point bonus, 400 yard game = 1 point bonus. The max bonus is 3 points.

QB Penalties: Interception = -2 points, Pick 6 = -2 points. So a pick 6 would be a total of -4 points.

RB/WR/TE Scoring: 1 point for 10 yards rushing or receiving (not combined), 6 point TD's.

RB/WR/TE Bonuses: 40+ yard rushing or receiving TD = 2 points. 100 yard game = 1 point bonus, 150 yard game = 1 point bonus, 200 yard game = 1 point bonus. The max bonus is 3 points.

RB/WR/TE Penalties: Fumble = -2 points, Fumble Lost = -2 points. So a Fumble Lost would be a total of -4 points.

Kicker Scoring: XP = 1 point, missed XP = -1 point. FG up to 39 yards = 3 points, up to 49 yards = 4 points, 50+ yards = 5 points. Missed FG up to 29 yards = -3 points, 30-39 = -2 points, 40-49 = -1 point.

Defense/ST Scoring: TD = 6 points, Safety = 5 points, Blocked Kick = 3 points, Sack/Interception/Fumble Recovery ALL = 2 points.

Defense/ST Return Yards: 25 yards per point; 1 bonus points at 200 yards; 1 bonus points at 250 yards; 1 bonus points at 300 yards. 300+ return yards would be a TOTAL of 3 points.

Defense /ST Yards Allowed: Negative yards allowed = 10 points, 0-99 = 7 points, 100-199 = 5 points, 200-299 = 2 points, 300-399 = 0 points, 400-499 = -2 points, 500+ = -5 points

Defense/ST Points Allowed: 0 (Shutout) = 10 points, 1-6 = 7 points, 7-13 = 5 points, 14-20 = 2 points, 21-27 = 0 points, 28-34 = -2 points, 35+ = -5 points

This is certainly NOT an expensive league, but it is surely a fun one with a LOT of points to be scored as you can see. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you an invite. Thanks for considering!!

Users who are viewing this thread