What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2nd pick (1 Viewer)

Wrigley

Footballguy
I've drawn the 2nd pick in my 5X5(obp) keeper league. 4 OF/ 2 UTL

Without going into great detail about how are keepers are handled, lets just say I'll be able to keep my first rounder a minimum of 2 years(this and next year) with the potential to keep him 3 years.

First my keepers:

1B: Encarnacion, LaRoche

SS: Desmond

OF: Jones, Willingham, Reddick, Eaton, Marte

Best available players:

Pujols....um, down year and still a monster....declining?

Fielder.....OBP MONSTER....all around monster

Cano....this would be my first choice, just don't see the other owner passing.

Beltre...Is he ever going to slow down?

Wright.....not really a fan, but obp beast

Reyes.....man crush....kind of a one trick pony

J Upton....I'm only listing him here because I think Annoyng wants him at #4

If Cano goes first(suspect he will) can I take Pujols/Fielder while I already own 2 1B?

Who do I take?

I've drawn the 2nd pick in my 5X5(obp) keeper league. 4 OF/ 2 UTLWithout going into great detail about how are keepers are handled, lets just say I'll be able to keep my first rounder a minimum of 2 years(this and next year) with the potential to keep him 3 years.First my keepers:1B: Encarnacion, LaRocheSS: DesmondOF: Jones, Willingham, Reddick, Eaton, MarteBest available players: Pujols....um, down year and still a monster....declining?Fielder.....OBP MONSTER....all around monsterCano....this would be my first choice, just don't see the other owner passing.Beltre...Is he ever going to slow down?Wright.....not really a fan, but obp beastReyes.....man crush....kind of a one trick ponyJ Upton....I'm only listing him here because I think Annoyng wants him at #4If Cano goes first(suspect he will) can I take Pujols/Fielder while I already own 2 1B? Who do I take?
You really needed to make a thread for this?

I've drawn the 2nd pick in my 5X5(obp) keeper league. 4 OF/ 2 UTLWithout going into great detail about how are keepers are handled, lets just say I'll be able to keep my first rounder a minimum of 2 years(this and next year) with the potential to keep him 3 years.First my keepers:1B: Encarnacion, LaRocheSS: DesmondOF: Jones, Willingham, Reddick, Eaton, MarteBest available players: Pujols....um, down year and still a monster....declining?Fielder.....OBP MONSTER....all around monsterCano....this would be my first choice, just don't see the other owner passing.Beltre...Is he ever going to slow down?Wright.....not really a fan, but obp beastReyes.....man crush....kind of a one trick ponyJ Upton....I'm only listing him here because I think Annoyng wants him at #4If Cano goes first(suspect he will) can I take Pujols/Fielder while I already own 2 1B? Who do I take?
You really needed to make a thread for this?
Well, yeah the draft is Friday.......This is the earliest I've ever picked.

Users who are viewing this thread