What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2QB Redraft Trade Question (1 Viewer)

Shady Commish19

Footballguy
Hi All - 

In a 10-team, 2QB standard scoring redraft, I am sitting at 2-1 but I have some tough weeks ahead and I have a trade opportunity. I was able to pick up Derek Carr (who was surprisingly dropped) giving me 4 QB's. I have Mostert injured and McCaffrey on IR. The 4-time defending champion(!) is hurting at QB with Big Ben, Fitzpatrick and Driskel. Here are the trades being offered and my team below.

My Team - QB: Brady, Minshew, Tannehill, Carr // RB: McCaffrey, Mostert, Jacobs, Robinson, Gibson // WR: Lockett, Ridley, Evans, Lamb // TE: Goedart, Hockenson

I've been offered any one of Fant, Melvin Gordon or Singletary for any QB of mine or Brady for Kittle.

Outside of his QB's, he has a great team: Cooper, Thomas, Golladay, Sanders, Kittle, Kamara, Singletary, Gordon, Hilton, Fant, Jackson

There is not much on the wire at TE, QB (although I could try to pick up Lock for later in the season if I move a QB) and RB is thin also....some injured guys (Bell, Lindsay and Michel, Howard, Kerryon)

I'm not sure I want to help him out, but I also don't NEED 4 QB's either. He's also not an idiot, so asking for Kamara, Thomas or Sanders will be non-starters.

Should I make a trade and which direction should I go?

I would trade Brady for Kittle in a heart beat.  You are fine with Tannehill, Minshew, and Carr and Kittle is an instant upgrade (once he's back).  I also think Brady is on the downhill and is your 3rd QB so no big deal for you. 

Thanks Gally - much appreciated. I think the Brady-Kittle deal is the best of the bunch. He also offered Fitzpatrick/Gordon/Fant for Goedart/Gibson/Carr

I think I'll take the Kittle deal.

Users who are viewing this thread