What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 Open Teams for Dispersal: 24 Team Dynasty - MFL/LS, $111 entry, $1k+ to winner (1 Viewer)

Cleat Spike

Footballguy
Long standing 24 team (2 copy) dynasty league has 3 open teams for dispersal drafts.  League is split into two conferences of 12 teams.  2 Conference winners play each other for Overall Champ.  

[*]NFC has 2 open teams that will do a dispersal draft -

MFL: https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/31131#0

LeagueSafe: $111 entry fee.  Winner takes home $1k+, 2nd takes home $500

23 active roster spots in-season with 5 player taxi of rookie/2nd years.  Offseason is 25 & 5 players.  Heavy flexibility for starting roster, start 10.  FF Podcaster/Analyst as Commish  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cleat Spike,

My name is Chris and was wondering if you still had openings for your NFC teams.  Was also wondering if it was PPR or what the scoring format was.  I've played Fantasy Football for about 20 years now and I would be a very active owner.

NFC still open as of 6/2

NFC has 2 open teams that will do a dispersal draft asap, followed by rookie draft shortly after that-

Player Pool: https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2022/mb/topic_show.pl?bid=202231131&tid=6084232

Burrow, Josh Allen, Ryan

CMC, Cook, Ekeler, Jacobs, Drake, Mostert

AJB, Cooper, Evans, Gabe Davis, Cooks, Michael Thomas, Gage, Lazard, Sutton, OBJ, Woods, Boyd, AJG

Kelce, Waller, Knox, Ertz, Albert O, Irv

1.07, 2.05 etc.

Would you be open for me to join?  Happy to share whatever info you need on my background in fantasy football.  I think I'd be more interested in the King in the North team as they have a rookie draft spot of 1.07.  Never done a dispersal draft before, but I'm assuming the two new owners would conduct a two person draft from the player list.

Users who are viewing this thread