What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CLOSED. ALL SPOTS FILLED. (1 Viewer)

Demons

Footballguy
Our league has been in existence for approximately 20 years. We are extremely active year-round with trading.

We have two teams available. The normal owner fee is $50 per year, but new owners taking over will pay nothing for this year, but pre-pay for 2024. This year will be paid by me, the Commissioner.

To help the new owners of these teams, they are able, in the first few days of taking over a team & before executing any trades, to reassign all 90 contract years as desired.

We use Leaguesafe.
In-season rosters are maximum 35 players, 90 contract years, and $500. During the off-season we have a soft cap. Our Taxi Squad is 10 players maximum, first and second year players only.

Open team #1 is without rookie picks this year and next. The Roster is here: https://www48.myfantasyleague.com/2023/options?L=73891&O=07&F=0002 . This team has the players available to trade for Rookie picks, if the owner wants to move in that direction. Open Team #1 was fifth overall in points last year and can put a very cheap Josh Allen on a 5 year contract.

Last edited:
As Commissioner, I will be paying for the first year of league fees for the three open teams. The new owners will need to prepay for 2024.

We still have three openings! Our league fee is $50 per year. I'm still offering to pay the 2023 fee for the new owners, as long as the new owner pays for 2024 when they join.

All three teams made the playoffs last year, with one team making second place and a split of the pot.

Users who are viewing this thread