THIS LEAGUE, started in 2006, IS TO GIVE A HYBRID FF EXPERIENCE --- ALL THE FUN OF A DYNASTY LEAGUE BUT WITH GREATER TURNOVER OF GOOD PLAYERS SO THAT EACH YEAR IS FUN --- Bad teams get first crack at the best RBs/WRs etc....
$200 per year (+ one time per ownership $50 "kitty" per team --- returnable after 3 seasons )
1) 14 owners with a 20 player maximum roster
2) PPR Keeper League: 0 to 9 players can be kept each year
3) Round 1 and 2 rule: players drafted in rounds 1 and 2 can not be kept from year to year with the exception being that an incoming NFL rookie who is drafted in our round 1 can be kept for a total of 4 years
Total Starters: 10
Number of Starting QBs: 1
Number of Starting RBs: 2-3
Number of Starting WRs: 3-4
Number of Starting TEs: 1-2
Number of Starting PKs: 1
Number of Starting Defs: 1
5) The pool for the first round of the draft each year is limited to only rounds 1 and 2 from the previous year + any rookies incoming (the rookies can be kept for 4 total years if taken in round 1). This allows multiple strategies for round 1.
6) Round 2's (and on) pool is open to any free agents.
7) Draft is done NFL style (this allows the worst teams to get better much more quickly).
8) Each player, if kept for the following year, occupies a keeper slot in the draft. Keepers' round values are decremented (a round 3 will become a round 2, etc) each year.
9) Round 2 can’t be kept: Once a player becomes a round 2 - that would be their final year since round 2 (and round 1 obviously) can not be kept.
10) FA pickups during the season can only be kept for a maximum of 10 total years (pickup year + 9 more) --- The following year after a pickup they are a ROUND 10 value.