What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$300 Yahoo Standard Redraft 13th Year Need Replacements (1 Viewer)

jdouble777

Footballguy
13th year, Yahoo Standard Fantasy Football League needs a few replacements, below are the links to join, we have two leagues both $300 entry 100% payout, one is auction style the other is your normal snake draft (pick selections). You are welcome to join both leagues so long as there are openings. I have set the league to allow 20 teams but once we have 12 paid ill remove those not a paid and close it. Thank ya for your time and consideration! -Justin

Total points- 1st $800, 2nd $600, 3rd $400Playoffs- 1st $800, 2nd $600, 3rd $400

Standard Snake Draft
https://football.fantasysports.yaho...058a49633c2&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=6746d869e5e6bffb

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4128110/elite-fantasy-xi

Auction Draft $300 Budget
https://football.fantasysports.yaho...101d5a811fb&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=fbc92e81720033ac

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4128113/wcff-2023

Last edited:

QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

OffenseLeague ValueYahoo Default Value
Passing Yards
Yahoo Default
20 yards per point25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns4
Interceptions
Yahoo Default
-2-1
Rushing Yards10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns6
Receptions
Yahoo Default
Receiving Yards10 yards per point
Receiving Touchdowns6
Return Touchdowns6
2-Point Conversions2
Fumbles Lost-2
Offensive Fumble Return TD6
KickersLeague ValueYahoo Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards
Yahoo Default
Field Goals 50+ Yards
Yahoo Default
Defense/Special TeamsLeague ValueYahoo Default Value
Sack
Yahoo Default
Interception2
Fumble Recovery2
Touchdown6
Safety2
Block Kick2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns6
Points Allowed 0 points10
Points Allowed 1-6 points7
Points Allowed 7-13 points4
Points Allowed 14-20 points1
Points Allowed 21-27 points0
Points Allowed 28-34 points
Yahoo Default
-4-1
Points Allowed 35+ points
Yahoo Default
-7-4
Extra Point Returned2

The title says $300 but then the first sentence of the description says $250. I think the entry fee is $300 but can you please confirm? I’m primarily interested in the auction draft myself. Thanks!

Also, I think your Yahoo links in the top post are also wrong...

The auction draft link does not match the time you say above, and the Yahoo settings (in the link) do not have it as an auction league.

Would like to join, but just need the details and links cleaned up, for 100% clarity. Thank you.

The auction draft link does not match the time you say above, and the Yahoo settings (in the link) do not have it as an auction league.

Would like to join, but just need the details and links cleaned up, for 100% clarity. Thank you.

Not sure about the times issues, the correct times are listed on the websites for the corresponding league and drafts I believe. We are for sure gong by the times/dates listed here. I have modified the draft type, last year when I renewed the league the type carried over but I had to change it this time.

Not sure about the times issues, the correct times are listed on the websites for the corresponding league and drafts I believe. We are for sure gong by the times/dates listed here. I have modified the draft type, last year when I renewed the league the type carried over but I had to change it this time.
In your very first post, you have the links mixed up for the two leagues

This is WCFF (World Class Fantasy Football) which is the auction:

This is Elite which is the standard snake:

We are "full" in Elite but 9 payments, next 3 are in....

We also have at least 12 teams in WCFF but need payments again to actually be full. We are probably the only $300 Yahoo standard scoring auction out there? This is our 13th year so also likely much more reliable than others if there are any. All of us have been the victim of the RNG nonsense associated with snake drafts and whatever pick we end up with, if you are tired of that, the auction solidifies your chances of using a strategy you have determined to be an edge without the luck of snake required. You outbid them, you get them, no if and or buts. There is many website that give you a rough idea of average costs as well if you have not done an auction, including Yahoo which is seen during the draft, but Fantasy Pros is really solid. Just Google average auction value and NFL you will see countless.

Have lots of people interested but I need payments to secure spots in both leagues still. Only a couple left in Elite (snake draft) and a few in auction (WCFF).

Elite (standard snake draft) IS FULL PLEASE DO NOT JOIN

WCFF (auction draft) is full but we need payments, first people to pay are in the league, joining does not at all secure a spot. This auction begins Saturday at 2:30PM 9/2.

Users who are viewing this thread