What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team Dynasty Salary Cap IDP league openings (1 Viewer)

gmanning102

Footballguy
Hello! 

I've got 5 openings heading into the 2022 season for a 32 team league that is set up to mimic the experience of an actual NFL GM.  This league has been going strong since 2015.  The normal buy-in is $150 with a $150 refundable security deposit in year one, then $150 every year after that.  I am offering these spots at a $50 discount for year 1, meaning you can pay only $100 + $150 deposit to claim your spot!  We use Leaguesafe for league dues with a 'majority rule' payout setting.  

Some highlights of this league:

32 team league, split into 2 16 team conferences each with their own player pool. 
Dynasty
Individual defensive players
We follow the NFL salary cap
46 man rosters with a 12 man taxi squad
Dispersal draft for new owners
Full 7 round rookie draft in April - Rookies get 4 year contracts.  1st and 2nd rounders can be given 5th year options.  All can be franchise tagged. 
Slow veteran auction draft in June - Players won can be assigned 1 to 5 year contracts with 1 year extensions available as well as Franchise Tags. 

New owners will have a dispersal draft to start their teams.  This means all players that are under contract for 2022 on the orphaned teams are thrown into a pool from which new owners get to have a draft from.  This way, you have some say in how your teams start rather than just taking over orphaned teams.  

Here is a link to the rule book: https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=14408&O=26

Scroll down below the settings until you see 'Commissioners' - This is where the full rule book starts. 

Here is a link to the dispersal site where you can see all the available players by conference through the links on the homepage:

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/14408#0

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me at gmanning102@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread