What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32+ Team League looking for Owners Devy/SF/PPR/Auction $50 (1 Viewer)

cmglezen

Footballguy
Looking to recruit at a minimum 32 owners (currently have 6). If possible, I would like to get to 48 teams for the inaugural season.
This league will run similar to the English Premier league, where teams may be promoted or relegated (demoted) based on their performance. There will be one copy of player for every 16 teams in the league.
Teams will be College teams from any division. Teams will be first come first serve.

The initial buy in is $50 plus an additional $50 insurance bond which may be refundable if an owner departs the league. The insurance bond is in place to ensure that if damage is done to the team (trading away top assets for magic beans), the bond may not be refunded and used to recruit owners to take over bad teams. All fees will be collected via LeagueSafe. If there are special circumstances such as your country does not allow league safe, we can make arrangements.

The first season will be an all play. After the first season, the top teams will be in the top division, next 16 teams in the next division lower, and so on.

The startup will be auction of veterans and rookies. After the startup, another auction will be held for Devy players. Each subsequent season will have Devy and Rookie auctions. Allocation money will be given based on the tier of division the teams are in. Teams may also get more allocation money through league "betting", using the allocation money they have on hand.

This league will promote and relegate teams based on performance.

To be promoted, the league will use each of the division playoffs. Except for the NCAA Division I, promotion will occur for the top three teams. The two teams reaching the Division Championship game will be promoted. The final promotion will be determined by the third-place game.

All teams will also compete in an in-season Open Cup single elimination tournament. If the winner is not in the top division, they will earn an automatic promotion.

If you want more information or if you are interested, please send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread