What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 team offence/IDP league large rosters and only 5$ 4 spots left! (1 Viewer)

murza

Footballguy
Hey sports fans space is closing fast in the the longest fantasy yard league and I'm looking for 4 fantasy owners, doesn't matter if it's your first time with dynasty or you a seasoned veteran there is the ravens, Broncos, Colts, and jets are all still open!This is a 32 team idp/ppr salary cap league that will only cost you 5 bucks.....wait 5 bucks?! yup and for 3 teams at the end of the year there is even a payout. I am looking for owners who enjoy the challenges of single copy 32 team leagues, we have large rosters, and also a taxi squad!

Here is the link to the site feel free to explore it

http://www74.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/14926#0

for right now there are just team names up to keep track of who's left and so owners can choose to be their favorite team there will be a league vote concerning roster filling once we are full! anyone Intrested can post here or shoot me an email at canucksfan5555@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread