What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

47% of all internet traffic came from bots in 2022 (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy

A new report reveals that in 2022, 47.4% of all internet traffic came from bots, a 5.1% increase over the previous year. The same report showed that human traffic, at 52.6%, decreased to its lowest level in eight years.

A new report reveals that in 2022, 47.4% of all internet traffic came from bots, a 5.1% increase over the previous year. The same report showed that human traffic, at 52.6%, decreased to its lowest level in eight years.

Well this is an advance. We no longer have to waste time posting online and can have bots and AI do our posting for us, like online Roombas, leaving us more time to watch news stories and TV shows about threats to our existence discovered by bots and AI.

Not read article but would imagine much of this would come from the likes of Google automatically scanning the web for pages?

i am confused. The headline just says "bots" but the article mostly talks about "bad bots".

like titus said, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a high % of bot traffic considering how much is automated these days, but if 47% is from "bad bots", that seems like a different issue.

i am confused. The headline just says "bots" but the article mostly talks about "bad bots".

like titus said, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a high % of bot traffic considering how much is automated these days, but if 47% is from "bad bots", that seems like a different issue.
If you look at the graph below the data is from 2021 but the trend is clear bad bot traffic is nearly double that of good bot traffic, 27% bad 14% good in 2021.
@titusbramble

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1264226/human-and-bot-web-traffic-share/

And to think that's down 2 points from what it could have been due to "Tim" not being able to post in the Politics Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread