What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 - 10 team .5 PPR - West Coast - ESPN - Leaguesafe (1 Viewer)

bwaugh06

Footballguy
Read last post. Filled.

Hey guys, i'm gauging interest in a 10-team .5 PPR league using Leaguesafe.com. The total cost will be a $50 entry fee + 3% fee from leaguesafe ($1.50) = $51.50.

I'm located in California (ie. west coast) but anyone can join, just keep in mind the draft time will make sense for those on the west coast. I would like to fill this league out as soon as I can!

Please comment or PM me if you're interested

Lineup Specs:

*QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, TE, D/ST, K, 6 Bench

League Specs:

*H2H. 10 teams.

*.5 PPR, everything else standard

We will use the waiver system, which will reset each week to the inverse order of the standings (Worse teams have first pick) No trade limit. There will be a 2 day review period.

Payouts: (100%)

1st - $290

2nd - $140

3rd - $70

This is my first year hosting this so i'm up for any suggestions. I like .5 PPR as it really evens out the playing field without being ridiculous.

My goal is to have the most balanced scoring possible with regards to the major positions. The only other change i'm considering is a way to curb the kind of defensive points you saw last year with Chicago hitting 30+ points in a couple games. I like the extra variable defenses give in fantasy but I don't think that should be a major factor week to week like we saw last year. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Edit:

I've come to the realization that this forum doesn't garner a lot of attention from people who are interested in joining leagues.

If you're like me and want to find people for your league i've already filled 2 leagues up in 4 days at the community: reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball

This advice is for PEOPLE finding other people and not websites hoping to spam their fantasy services.

Thanks and goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread