What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 dynasty league starting up on CBS (1 Viewer)

hfs08

Footballguy
Owners needed for a first year $50 dynasty league on CBS sportsline. 12 teams will be in the league and you keep everyone. There will be a rookie draft in future years to supplement your team. For more information, post here or email cbsfantasyfootball2008@gmail.com today!

I am very interested. Do I mail you my money? The reason I ask if you are running it is because I live in Montana and CBS has weird rules on certain States.

Doug Pendergraft

4256doug

d_pendergraft@bresnan.net

what will you be doing to maintain league integrity from year to year? my biggest gripe with dynasty leagues is abandonment. the best solution is usually pre-payment of 3 years at a time to ensure owners have some incentive not to bail out on their squad if it becomes too weak due to injury.

I like your idea of a future pre-payment, I've never heard of that until you posted something on it.

I'm interested. I would also like to have some sort of payment in advance for future years to avoid abandonment. What kind of scoring? Also, is it IDP? I don't have any IDP experience, and I'm not sure dynasty is the way to start out.

michael_e_bond@hotmail.com

Regular CBS scoring and rules for the most part.

Send an email to cbsfantasyfootball2008@gmail.com and I can tell you all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread