What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 Redraft league (1 Viewer)

JAG

Footballguy
$50 Redraft

slow online draft

Starting lineups will consist of 9 players at the following positions:

Defense/Special Teams 1

Place Kicker 1

Quarterback 1

Running Back 1-2

Tight End 1-2

Wide Receiver 2-4

Full Rules

typical scoring

6pt td (4 pt pass)

1 pt per 10 yd rush/rec

1 pt per 20 yd pass

1 pt per 2 rec

Full Scoring Rules

draft starts 8/17

Email

I am very interested, but is the league being held on ffleagues.com?

Also - how is the money being collected/held?

I'm a little nervous to send money via check to someone I don't know in football. I've seen too many stories of people being burnt. Leaguesafe is supposedly free to use and might get you some more interest.

Let me know - I am interested in a 50 dollar redraft league for sure.

The Ghost of Common said:

I'm a little nervous to send money via check to someone I don't know in football. I've seen too many stories of people being burnt. Leaguesafe is supposedly free to use and might get you some more interest.

yes, the league is being held thereI can certainly understand this, and when I started out I couldn't believe people would. It took years before I would have a league over $25, but I yielded to demand. I run over 40 leagues, and I have never missed a payment in the 12 years of doing this online. I can provide you all the references you want. There are several people who pay more than $500 a year to play in these leagues.

send me an email or a PM and I'll answer any questions you may have

yes, the league is being held thereI can certainly understand this, and when I started out I couldn't believe people would. It took years before I would have a league over $25, but I yielded to demand. I run over 40 leagues, and I have never missed a payment in the 12 years of doing this online. I can provide you all the references you want. There are several people who pay more than $500 a year to play in these leagues.

send me an email or a PM and I'll answer any questions you may have
I was talking about this league. Thanks , Cajun.

Users who are viewing this thread