What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$60 LS, H2H 12 Team Snake ESPN (1 Viewer)

fizz

Footballguy
EDIT: League is full. Thanks everyone.

Hello, I am looking to fill a few spots in a third year redraft league on ESPN.

Entry fee is $60 and LeagueSafe will be used. Total cost is $60 + 3% LeagueSafe fee for a total of $61.80.

Basic settings: Head to Head, 12 Team, Live Snake draft on Tuesday, 9/3 @ 8:30 PM Eastern Time.

The prize breakdowns are the following (100% payout):
1st - $300
2nd - $200
3rd - $100
Regular season highest point total - $80
Winner of the consolation bracket - $40

The playoffs format is top 4 teams decided by standings. For the #5 and #6 spots it will be the highest points scored outside of the top 4 teams regardless of record. So it is possible for a 0-13 team to make the playoffs if they outscored everyone for the regular season points total. The consolation bracket will work the same as the playoff bracket. Top 2 teams will get byes. This bracket is based solely on standings using all the teams not in the playoff bracket.

Scoring is standard ESPN scoring with the following changes: Pass TD - 6 Rush 0.1/yd Pass 0.04/yd Rec 0.1/yd FAAB with min bid of $0. **Draft spot #1 will get $725 FAAB and Draft spot #12 will get $1000 FAAB. All other spots will fall in between in $25 increments**

I will be using http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm to set the draft order. You are able to trade draft spots (the whole spot not just a round or two) if you find a willing partner. All payments to league safe must be made within a week of receiving the league safe invite. Link to the league to review all settings: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=613452

Please contact me at fizz.fantasyfootball@gmail.com or send a PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 people are paid and 4 spots remain at this time. A few people found recently did not work out. If you are interested and able to pay within the next few days. Please email.

Sounds like a good league.

Do you use divisions?

What is the lock time for players on waivers?

Does this league allow trading? If so, does league vote or commissioner control trades?

Thanks

Sounds like a good league.

Do you use divisions?

What is the lock time for players on waivers?

Does this league allow trading? If so, does league vote or commissioner control trades?

Thanks
Still looking for the final person.

1. No divisions.

2. Once a NFL player's team plays in a game they are eligible for pickup off waivers the following Wednesday. They are eligible to be picked up off waivers until the day they play, so for MNF players you are able to pick up Monday morning.

3. Trading is allowed until mid season. It is 2 days to trade and 4 veto votes to stop a trade (which can be cast by all other teams). If a trade trying to sabotage a team I (commish) will veto it but that hasn't happened yet.

Users who are viewing this thread