What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

60 Percent Of Americans Will Have An Election Denier On The Ballot This Fall (1 Viewer)

The number
What do you do when it’s election denier vs a party you despise?
You vote against the election deniers to fix the party you love for the future. You follow and support Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.( country over party)
Not much can be done when outside money is dictating elections now. Some of it is from the other party to get the preferred candidate knowing they won’t win.
The number of candidates the Democrats actually helped win is highly exaggerated.
It just has to be the right ones

....do you accept the results of the 2020 election and do you view Biden as your legitimate president?

I do NOT accept the results for both the 2016/2020 general elections for POTUS. I do NOT view either one of Donald Trump/Joe Biden as "legitimate Presidents" for those respective cycles.

My reasons are far different from the common mainstream narratives.

Wait, are we using "election denier" like we use "anti vaxxer" in that we don't really mean that but it's an easy way to insult/vilify political opponents? Or are we using "election denier" like it's really bad for the other side to question an outcome but totally OK when our side does it?
No. Election Denier = somebody who still does not accept the results of the election and believe Trump won.

That is not nearly the same thing as people initially questioning the results of an election, especially close elections like this.
@NorvilleBarnes and @BladeRunner do you accept the results of the 2020 election and do you view Biden as your legitimate president?

It is extremely sad that this question needs to be asked
I remember all the posters in 2016-17 saying "Not my President". Sad

If ir comes from conservatives, it is offensive.

Wait, are we using "election denier" like we use "anti vaxxer" in that we don't really mean that but it's an easy way to insult/vilify political opponents? Or are we using "election denier" like it's really bad for the other side to question an outcome but totally OK when our side does it?
No. Election Denier = somebody who still does not accept the results of the election and believe Trump won.

That is not nearly the same thing as people initially questioning the results of an election, especially close elections like this.
@NorvilleBarnes and @BladeRunner do you accept the results of the 2020 election and do you view Biden as your legitimate president?

They were not denying the elections results or claiming they were fraudulent. :lol:

"Not My Presidents Day" (sometimes "Not My President's Day", or "Not My Presidents' Day") was a series of rallies against the president of the United States, Donald Trump, held on Washington's Birthday (an American federal holiday also known as Presidents' Day) [...-

The marches were mostly coordinated through Facebook. Organizers of the protest stated that although Trump was the president, they wanted to show that he did not represent their values.[

They were not denying the elections results or claiming they were fraudulent. :lol:

"Not My Presidents Day" (sometimes "Not My President's Day", or "Not My Presidents' Day") was a series of rallies against the president of the United States, Donald Trump, held on Washington's Birthday (an American federal holiday also known as Presidents' Day) [...-

The marches were mostly coordinated through Facebook. Organizers of the protest stated that although Trump was the president, they wanted to show that he did not represent their values.[
They were just denying reality. :lol:

Personally, I would say "Not My President" means they personally did not accept the results. It's a protest against the election, albeit personal protest.

Personally, I would say "Not My President" means they personally did not accept the results. It's a protest against the election, albeit personal protest.
But most everyone did accept the results.

That's literally what it means. Libs are such hypocrites

Not if they're walking around saying, "Not My President". That is them LITERALLY denying the election. :shrug:

And I think a lot of people have selective memory and don't realize just how many on the left were saying that.

No they said they accepted the results but they didn't vote for him nor did he reflect their view.

Not if they're walking around saying, "Not My President". That is them LITERALLY denying the election. :shrug:

And I think a lot of people have selective memory and don't realize just how many on the left were saying that.

Not they were not denying the election if you take what they were saying in context, which explained what they meant.

No they said they accepted the results but they didn't vote for him nor did he reflect their view.

Uhm, no. That's YOU thinking that means something else to try and prove your incorrect assumption.

It literally means they are denying the election. They are LITERALLY denying the election by saying that.

Not they were not denying the election if you take what they were saying in context, which explained what they meant.
Uhm, no. That's you making stuff up again to, well, DENY what it really means. I feel like a rip in the space-time continuum just happened with your denial. :lol:

Sounds like Republicans that don't accept Biden. Either both are election deniers or neither are.

Uhm, no. That's YOU thinking that means something else to try and prove your incorrect assumption.

It literally means they are denying the election. They are LITERALLY denying the election by saying that.

No they are not literally denying the election. :lol:

They are saying he is not my president because he doesn't stand for what I believe in, not that they didn't accept the results. Look up what people were saying at these rallies, it wasn't that the election results weren't legitimate.

Uhm, no. That's you making stuff up again to, well, DENY what it really means. I feel like a rip in the space-time continuum just happened with your denial. :lol:
Not a hill I’m going to die on but as I remember it the “not my president“ during Trumps term was mostly in regards to finding him terrible not in regards to the election. At least that’s how I remember interpreting it. Not that that makes it any better or worse, it’s just how I remember it.

I will also add I‘m not in favor of it regardless of the meaning.

They are saying he is not my president because he doesn't stand for what I believe in, not that they didn't accept the results. Look up what people were saying at these rallies, it wasn't that the election results weren't legitimate.

They literally are. There is only one POTUS. Which other POTUS did they NOT deny was the POTUS? :lol:

No matter how hard you try, you ain't going to be able to change that they denied the election. That is LITERALLY what that means. :shrug:

Not a hill I’m going to die on but as I remember it the “not my president“ during Trumps term was mostly in regards to finding him terrible not in regards to the election. At least that’s how I remember interpreting it. Not that that makes it any better or worse, it’s just how I remember it.

So, just to be clear, if I walked around and said, "Not My Gravity" and applied yours and Squiz's reasoning it would mean I wasn't denying gravity at all. I mean, that's absurd.

Not a hill I’m going to die on but as I remember it the “not my president“ during Trumps term was mostly in regards to finding him terrible not in regards to the election.

Exactly. Just what I've been saying. :yes:

Not a hill I’m going to die on but as I remember it the “not my president“ during Trumps term was mostly in regards to finding him terrible not in regards to the election.

Exactly. Just what I've been saying. :yes:

Uhm, no. It clearly doesn't make sense. Replace "President" with "Gravity" and see how that sounds. :lol:

There is no way if someone was walking around saying, "Not My Gravity" you wouldn't be in here claiming they're denying gravity. :lmao:

I hope you have a good chiropractor with that pretzel logic.

So, just to be clear, if I walked around and said, "Not My Gravity" and applied yours and Squiz's reasoning it would mean I wasn't denying gravity at all. I mean, that's absurd.
But if a rock fell on your head, would you accept it?

I’m not gonna go 10 rounds on this cause I really don’t care. But again, as I took it, the people saying it were saying he didn’t represent them and their values. But that’s how I took it. They could have been saying what you claim and I misinterpreted. Don’t know. Was just giving my .02$.

But if a rock fell on your head, would you accept it?

That's irrelevant to the convo we're having. I get what your saying, but that's not what we're debating.

+

I’m not gonna go 10 rounds on this cause I really don’t care. But again, as I took it, the people saying it were saying he didn’t represent them and their values. But that’s how I took it. They could have been saying what you claim and I misinterpreted. Don’t know. Was just giving my .02$.

Thanks for your two cents. Appreciate it. :thumbup:

I guess I took it more like he won, but was such an embarrassment that people were basically saying that he doesn't represent them and they don't respect it. Not that they don't believe he won the election.

Eta: I see dk said the same thing.

I guess maybe I should have tagged you too.

@Ramblin Wreck Do you accept the results of the 2020 election and do you view Biden as your legitimate president?

Please try and answer without a reference to the Clintons

@Ramblin Wreck Do you accept the results of the 2020 election and do you view Biden as your legitimate president?

Told you before don't tell me how to answer and I have no desire to interact with your style.

I guess I took it more like he won, but was such an embarrassment that people were basically saying that he doesn't represent them and they don't respect it. Not that they don't believe he won the election.

Of course you're going to say that. Because admitting that they were denying election goes against the narrative and you can't have that.

No and No.

so.....biden isn't my president?

Of course you're going to say that. Because admitting that they were denying election goes against the narrative and you can't have that.
I acknowledged Jon's link. I was wrong, and there was more of that going on than I thought.

Just relaying my interpretation of it, in the context I usually heard it, and obviously I wasn't the only one.

do if you didn't vote for president Washington he wasn't you president?

you do strike me as a crown loyalist.

If you didn't vote for him and he doesn't reflect your views, then, no, he is not YOUR president, even if you believe that he was legitimately elected.

I acknowledged Jon's link. I was wrong, and there was more of that going on than I thought.

Just relaying my interpretation of it, in the context I usually heard it, and obviously I wasn't the only one.
good on you for admitting your bubble.

Maher was on Dave rubin and got shocked by how much trump/Hillary denial there was.

Told you before don't tell me how to answer and I have no desire to interact with your style.
My style of asking a simple yes or no question. Such a crazy style!

If you didn't vote for him and he doesn't reflect your views, then, no, he is not YOUR president, even if you believe that he was legitimately elected.
this is a moronic view and I'm stupider for reading it. but it explains you.

People could cast votes for George Washington in those days? What was the vote count, please refresh my memory...

good on you for admitting your bubble.

Maher was on Dave rubin and got shocked by how much trump/Hillary denial there was.
I admit my bubble all the time. I am purposely isolated from a bit of this on both sides, and I am often surprised by the number of crazies out there and the examples people link.

It's endlessly disappointing when many of these links are from top politicians.

People could cast votes for George Washington in those days? What was the vote count, please refresh my memory...

yes squistion ye3 narry so smaht

That is the most messed up pretzel logic I've seen since, well, the last time you posted. It's amazing the contortions you put yourself thru to deny things.

A moronic view? Geez...that is uncalled for and incredibly insulting

sorry but the president is OUR president.

sorry you are insulted but....hey....straighten your backbone.

You called me a moron and I am supposed to accept that.

SMH at what this board has become and what is allowed. :crying:

Last edited:

You called me a moron and I am supposed to accept that.

SMH at what this board had become and what is allowed. :crying:
I agree. People that try and twist the meanings of words and redefine them one day to ACCUSE Republicans and then another way to EXCUSE Democrats is terrible. We shouldn't allow people to try and redefine the meaning of words based on their close-minded, partisan view.

No and No.
OK, then you are the election denier we are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread