What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

60 Percent Of Americans Will Have An Election Denier On The Ballot This Fall (1 Viewer)

Stacy Abrahms is considered an election denier too, correct?
Apparently...makes me wonder if people know what the word "deny" means. Well, the entire second half of this thread does actually. It's one thing to question an election and have the courts hear your arguments and accept their rulings. It's another to question the election, have the courts hear your arguments, reject their rulings and keep on with your falsely proven narrative.

I wonder how many really are deniers vs just going along with the party take ?
This was my thought too and I had to stop. The reality of that number being rather large was even more depressing to me.
It’s political suicide these days to go against it, at least on the right. It sucks.
Lots of sane folks being silenced and pushed to the side for sure. At some point people will realize what their being fed by their US "media" outlet of choice and maybe even break free of SM...at least I hope that happens.

- At least 22 of 36 Republican candidates for governor
- At least 19 of 35 Republican candidates for US senate
- At least 11 of 27 Republican candidates for secretary of state

A guide to the election deniers in midterm races

But both sides.

- At least 22 of 36 Republican candidates for governor
- At least 19 of 35 Republican candidates for US senate
- At least 11 of 27 Republican candidates for secretary of state

A guide to the election deniers in midterm races

But both sides.
It’s not going to pay the electric bill, neither is Roe vs Wade.

Users who are viewing this thread