What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8pm - Arian Foster [Q] - RB, HOU - Active (1 Viewer)

Though he's listed as questionable with the dreaded GTD tag, it is worth noting that he was a listed as a full participant in practice on Friday.

ARIAN FOSTER | RB
Arian Foster looking unlikely Sunday

by Chris Towers | CBSSports.com
(11:23 am ET) CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora went on Fantasy Football Today Sunday morning to report that Texans running back Arian Foster may not play in Week 9 against the Colts. He said it "doesn't look good" for his chances of playing through a hamstring injury, which will likely leave Ben Tate (ribs) as the starter for Sunday night's game.

Foster is officially questionable, but looks like a true gametime decision at this point.

Having both Foster and Tate, I almost wish he was out to add clarity to this situation. I could see a situation where he starts and aggravates it or just doesn't get my touches. I guess we just have to plug Foster in and hope for the best.

Having both Foster and Tate, I almost wish he was out to add clarity to this situation. I could see a situation where he starts and aggravates it or just doesn't get my touches. I guess we just have to plug Foster in and hope for the best.
I would almost feel more comfortable plugging in Tate over Foster. Seems like his injury has less chance of a reaggrevation since he will be wrapped up and packaged like a Fedexed china doll.

Same boat here. No idea which way to go now :(

Same boat here. No idea which way to go now :(
I think a lot of us are right there with you.

I was also considering James Starks but I am sticking with Foster.

Both Foster and Tate could exit early so I am going to roll with the guy that the Texans prefer to feed the ball and hope he can stay healthy long enough to punch in a TD.

What is so frustrating is that the whole logic as a Foster owner for jumping early on Tate in our fantasy drafts is that, even though Tate effectively wastes a roster spot, if Foster got hurt Tate would be available at the exact time that Foster owners needed him. But for him to crack four freaking ribs in the same game as Foster got hurt is truly adding insult to injury (or injury to injury).

I have to hand it to Foster, the guy is a beast. I passed on him in every league and I bet against his season totals set by some offshore books. I keep waiting for him to break down to prove me right and he keeps on ticking.

Up 4 pts & have both Tate & Foster to pick from, but benching both of them since opponent has nobody left.

Not risking it...

Rolling with Foster over Tate and I need points badly. Hope I am not stepping on my crank.
Went the opposite way. Need them just as badly and rolled with Tate.
Looks like a good move.
Can't take credit for this...I was practically ready to literally flip a coin and would not have felt good about it either way. Have a feeling Tate won't get the points I need either and it won't matter. :(

Users who are viewing this thread