What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A Gallon of Milk a Day for 20 Days. (1 Viewer)

Ball Son Urchin said:
Good luck* New Woz. :thumbup:

*Choke on a wiener.
:lmao:
If he wants to put on weight, he should just meet his wife, blow out his knee, and eat and drink whatever the #### he wants to for couple years.

If this kid weighs 110 I literally am twice his size now. And he still isn't half of what I once was. :coffee:

I would have done this program but I tore my ACL, both sides of my meniscus early this year and recently I fractured my pinky in fight (smfh). I'm 6'1 215-220 so I don't really need it. I just did it to pick up more chicks by getting bigger. It's geared toward someone built like yourself.

http://www.fastmusclegain.com/

PM me

GMOD works along with a 5x5 type program. Not so successful with something like P90x or for sure something with alot of cardio.

Gaining 30lbs just to gain weight seems like a bad idea. You'll just look all puffy.
I know this is probably a bs thread but it is actually not a bad idea if the op is looking to put on muscle mass. If he lifts during the milk experiment he should put on some good weight. In order to put on muscle you have to be in calorie surplus.

Gaining 30lbs just to gain weight seems like a bad idea. You'll just look all puffy.
I know this is probably a bs thread but it is actually not a bad idea if the op is looking to put on muscle mass. If he lifts during the milk experiment he should put on some good weight. In order to put on muscle you have to be in calorie surplus.
Plus nothing makes you stronger like carrying around a bunch of fat.

I just had a GREAT idea. Need someone with a medical background to work out the details though. If you wanted to put on weight, why not swallow a bunch of rocks or similar things that would not be easily broken down by the digestive system. So rather than spend money on milk, why not eat rocks for free?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a GREAT idea. Need someone with a medical background to work out the details though. If you wanted to put on weight, why not swallow a bunch of rocks or similar things that would not be easily broken down by the digestive system. So rather than spend money on milk, why not eat rocks for free?
why not just fill your pockets with rocks? that will add weight to you

Closest to this I ever came was back in my college days betting a guy I could down a gallon of milk faster than he could. We each got a gallon of whole milk, and both were about 3/4 of the way through it in about 55 minutes. I was considering chugging the last bit to say I could do it in an hour, but he puked and I won the money. I'm not sure it's humanly possible to do it, though.
Probably not possible to chug a gallon of milk in one hour.

Water, yes, with proper strategy.
Possible in 10 seconds possible.

Users who are viewing this thread