What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A. Jones (@CHI) or D. Williams (vs LAC) (1 Viewer)

A. Jones (@CHI) or D. Williams (vs LAC)

• D. Williams (vs LAC)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • A. Jones (@CHI)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR League. 

Classic "start your studs" vs. not decision.

* A. Jones @CHI -- Horrible, if not the worst matchup, Jones could have. Chicago just shut down T. Gurley, is at home, and looking to beat up on GB.

or

* D. Williams vs LAC -- Ware is doubtful now. Looks like D. Williams will get the lion's share of the carries with possibly C. West active. Scored twice last week. Should be a high scoring game. And with T. Hill banged up, S. Watkins out, and the LAC being exceptional against TEs (i.e. Kelce), Williams could surprise with upside.

WHich?

Thanks

I voted Williams as I am avoiding GB players wherever I have decent options.  I benched Rogers for Lamar Jackson, for example (although I am starting Davante Adams somewhere else as I have limited options there.)

Please help with my RB quandary.  Thanks!

KC beat writer now saying C. West is going to be active and get 8-12 touches. Hmmmm. Risk of A. Reid really messing around here.

Users who are viewing this thread