What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Jones Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

Washfootballteam

Footballguy
Half point PPR 12 man league.

I was offered D.K. Metcalf, D.J. Moore, and Damien Harris for Aaron Jones, Robert Woods, and Christian Kirk

My first instinct was to mash accept but giving up a potential top 5 RB and a starting piece for one of the best offenses in the league this year is tough considering Lockett and James White exist to make fantasy football a nightmare.

I also have Darnold, Chubb, T'yson Williams, Gainwell, Cordarrell Patterson, T.J. Hockenson, Brandon Aiyuk, Rondale Moore, and Demetric Felton

What do y'all think?

Cheers

Ok, while it's true that you need help at WR, and that you're sitting much better at RB, I would want to get more in return for Aaron Jones. Note that I'm "hope-biased" because I own Jones ... But he has a chance to be really special this year without Jamaal around.

That being said, I wouldn't think it crazy to take the offer. But I wouldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread