What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Abortion - Where do we go from here? (Policy and politics, not law) (1 Viewer)

States Rights in action.

(Lindsey Graham pushes for 15 week Federal abortion ban.)
don’t really understand their strategy here
The GOP has figured out their voters don’t care if party leaders issue contradictory messages. Republican voters who want a federal ban of abortion will lock in on Graham’s proposal and vote Republican in November. Republican voters who want abortion to be decided at state level will lock in on McConnell’s message that a vote on a federal ban won’t make it to the Senate floor and will vote Republican in November.

States Rights in action.

(Lindsey Graham pushes for 15 week Federal abortion ban.)
don’t really understand their strategy here
The GOP has figured out their voters don’t care if party leaders issue contradictory messages. Republican voters who want a federal ban of abortion will lock in on Graham’s proposal and vote Republican in November. Republican voters who want abortion to be decided at state level will lock in on McConnell’s message that a vote on a federal ban won’t make it to the Senate floor and will vote Republican in November.
I’m pro choice, but it’s about 38th on my list of concerns for voting. i really don’t care what they do - get an abortion, don’t get one. neither helps me.

This is slightly disturbing. I don't think they intended this to spin this way....But to me it's almost saying "Well before this lockdown on abortion, I didn't think about birth control cause I could just go run out and have it aborted, now I actually have to use BC and it's bumming me out"

Users who are viewing this thread