What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

##### about the Super Bowl halftime show here: (1 Viewer)

Until the past fifteen minutes, the worst halftime show I’d ever seen was at a Blockbuster Bowl in the early 1990’s.  Penn State was playing Florida State.  The halftime show was a combination of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Fred Travalena.

Thanks, Goodell.

Until the past fifteen minutes, the worst halftime show I’d ever seen was at a Blockbuster Bowl in the early 1990’s.  Penn State was playing Florida State.  The halftime show was a combination of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Fred Travalena.

Thanks, Goodell.
I remember that.   I’ll quit #####ing about this one for a minute in tribute.

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. It had twice as much nipple as the Justin Timberlake/Janet Jackson halftime show.

It was a safe show. 

I was waiting for Luda or the corpse of Mick Jaggar to come out.  

My wife and teenage daughter loved it 

I liked it. Shocked that fbgs didn't like it. Have you guys ever liked any halftime show?
I thought it was underwhelming. I thought Bruno Mars did wonderful.  I also thought Lady Gaga's halftime show was solid.   This one and the year Coldplay (and I like Coldplay) performed I thought were very blah.  

Users who are viewing this thread