What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Accessing the New Software (1 Viewer)

Brothers Mayhem

Footballguy
Hey, happy to see we get to use RTSports for our league software. For those of us that are new to the FFPC, do we await sign up info from you guys to access our leagues, or are we responsible for joining on our own? Also - if we already have login info from previous leagues with RTS, should we be using that login and are old usenames/passwords valid beyond one season. (this question may need to be posed to RTS admin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, happy to see we get to use RTSports for our league software. For those of us that are new to the FFPC, do we await sign up info from you guys to access our leagues, or are we responsible for joining on our own? Also - if we already have login info from previous leagues with RTS, should we be using that login and are old usenames/passwords valid beyond one season. (this question may need to be posed to RTS admin)
I anticipate that you will have separate logins for the FFPC/FPC leagues but I'm not 100% certain. Give us a little bit of time to sort out the fine details. We'll have answers for you shortly.

I anticipate that you will have separate logins for the FFPC/FPC leagues but I'm not 100% certain. Give us a little bit of time to sort out the fine details. We'll have answers for you shortly.
No worries. Take your time. You guys are doing an amazing job!

Looking forward to accessing the software. How will we be notified so we can sign into our league. Also, any chance we can test run the software? Looking forward to this FF season.

Looking forward to accessing the software. How will we be notified so we can sign into our league. Also, any chance we can test run the software? Looking forward to this FF season.
The only way I know to test drive the draft software would be to join a low price satellite league (FFPC has several as does WCOFF and there may be RTS own leagues drafting soon). The draft software is very good and you won't have any problems. The FAAB software however is not so user friendly (unless they have made huge improvements in the off season)

The only way I know to test drive the draft software would be to join a low price satellite league (FFPC has several as does WCOFF and there may be RTS own leagues drafting soon). The draft software is very good and you won't have any problems. The FAAB software however is not so user friendly (unless they have made huge improvements in the off season)
I just did a mock draft on RTS and it was nothing like the WCOFF draft I did last year.The lag was terrible and the system was not as smooth.It was actually pretty frustrating.The WCOFF online sat's I was in last year the draft was run much better.Hopefully the mock draft system is not the same system they will use for the live drafts. If it is the lag is terrible.

Ditto.

Did the 8PM mock tonight and the system would not even let me select my player to draft. It did take from the few that I had in queue after my time was up. Add to the fact that blind bidding needs further development and I am very concerned about this choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I cannot speak to the mock draft experience, but the few live drafts we have run have gone flawlessly with RTSports software. Each draft will have its own live commish, who provides a cell number at the draft.

We are in the process of setting up the hosting URL, leagues.myffpc.com, and once that is complete and our scoring template is perfected and tested, we will setup leagues, drafts and send invites.

Owners with multiple teams can login and see all of their leagues on one page, so it is quite user-friendly.

Any further questions, please contact me at dave@myFFPC.com

Thanks. I ran a mock today and software is fine. Wish the screen was bigger and you could see your whole bench but it worked with no freeze ups.

My RTS drafts (real) have run smoothly as well.
RTSports have a very good track record with the performance of their live draft room. Just as anything else, it will take some getting used to, but it is an excellent product and very reliable.Plus it is important to remember that EVERY Footballguys Players Championship draft will have a live commissioner who is specifically assigned to monitor the draft. He will give his direct phone number to the drafters in case of an emergency (loss of power, computer issues, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread