What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addai Owners (1 Viewer)

Ocho Cinco

Footballguy
I was just wondering what all the Addai owners out there were going to be doing this week with all of the Colts getting benched/pulled rumors, etc.

Are you playing Addai or benching him and do you really have good options on your bench?

I'm trying to decide between him and Jacobs as my RB1 to go along with Grant.

In my main league, I am starting him along with LT2. My only other reasonable option is MJD who does have a nice matchup but Freddy seems to be stealing all the thunder there right now.

In another league, in the semifinal, I started ADP over Addai (other RB is also LT2). Hoping Peterson has a big day trying to get his team into the playoffs.

Starting Ryan Grant, Brandon Jacobs, and Kolby Smith over Addai this week. It'll probably bite me in the ####, but I'm done agonizing over it .... maybe.

Does anyone have any quotes saying that Addai will be benched? I dont see any reason to bench him either. I have to choose two between Addai, Fred Taylor, Addai, and Keith and Taylor has been playing hot and Addai is still going to play.

My opponent has had 3 players go and they have done average so therefore Im gonna play it safe and start Gore over Addai

The Colts have nothing to play for so I'm benching Addai for K.Smith @Lions, and next week I gonna start K.Keith.

Am I wacko? G/L to all Addai owners :hophead:

The only thing they have to play for is that they were out of synch in the running game last week vs. Oakland. They may want to establish the run today. So I'm keeping him in - but granted - he'll have to get his points early.

moleculo said:
starting - I see no reason to bench Addai.
Um cause he has sucked the past 5 weeks, and hasnt gone over 100 in a long time, plus we don't know whether or not he will play the whole game :yes:

The only thing they have to play for is that they were out of synch in the running game last week vs. Oakland. They may want to establish the run today. So I'm keeping him in - but granted - he'll have to get his points early.
I have Kenton Keith on my bench and am going against Addai. All I can think about is 2 years ago when Edge came out early in week 16, helping my team to lose. I wouldn't trust Addai, but am also not starting Keith, despite being short at RB....

I'm benching Addai for Keith -- KK is getting a lot of looks inside the red zone as it is, and I can't see anyway Addai plays into the second half. Add to that the fact that the Colts will probably have the lead in the second half and look to salt the game away by running.

In other words, I think Keith gets at least a third of the 1H carries and all of the 2H carries, and I think there will be more 2H carries than 1H carries to begin with.

Personal opinion: Addai plays into the late 3rd qtr BUT its a RBBC the whole time hes in. I can see a max of 15 touches and the question is will he get a TD.

benching Addai in favor of Kenny Watson. I too was an Edge owner 3 yrs ago when he got pulled at halftime and lost my championship bc of it.

in a start 2RB and 2 Flex i am sitting Addai for

Stecker, Kolby, Grant, JLew

probably not gonna be outscored by all 4 of those but i can't figure out which one he deserves to play more than and i want to go down with a player who is playing 4 quarters

Addai or Colston for me, I have about 3 minutes to decide :football:

In anticipation of this getting bumped later (and everone being on pins and needles), I went with Addai and Colston and benched Edwards at the last second.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread