What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice for Colts and Steelers fans (1 Viewer)

If a man is confident he will jump off a cliff and survive, then that man is an idiot. What protects me from a Tom Brady injury? Why should I get IP banned because some dirty Colts players hit my team after the snap?
And now we move on to: Perfect Examples of why Pats fans are whiney tools
If we measure a fan's confidence in their team by sig bets, then mankind still has miles to go. :rotflmao: Typical backwoods drudge. They get all excited about arm wrestles and arm strength, when the winner at the end of the day is the guy who uses smarts and wit. Why make an IP bet when you guys will leave anyways when your team loses? Heck, most of you will probably sneak back in and continue posting. I'm not gonna waste any time with your hick bet.
:hophead: :hophead: :hophead: This is not a SIG BET!!!! IP BAN BET!!!!PATS ARE SCARED OF SUNDAY!!!!! LOL!
Gambling should be called "taking the money from dumb people" because that is pretty much what Vegas does. You can take your little "bet" and go back to your trailer.The Patriots edge the Colts in almost every statistical category except offense, which they only edge the Pats by 5 points. We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up.
On the defensive side, the colts dominate the pats in turnover margin, + 19 while the pats are an avg. +9. "And if We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up."If the above is true why not take the bet......i'll be gone on Sunday if thats the case.......you are scared lol!!!! :eek:
Lofl, the COlts this year are last year's Chiefs. THey had a 19 turnover margin, AND it was because of their defense that forced about 40 turnovers. The Colts are one and the same. Pad the stats vs. Detroit and da Bears, get ripped apart by the choker Chargers. I don't need a bet to tell me otherwise, I will let my FACTS do the talking.
Remind me please.....I don't believe we "ripped" by the chargers!!! Your facts are ####.....c'mon IP BET.
The Chargers put up 31 points on you in your house. You might as well get back into basketball.

Methinks thou dost protest too much...Anyone else sense the fear in Mr.Happy's posts? The Top Offense in the league this week, and potentially the Top Denfense in the league next week! (and that's a BIG IF the Patsies get past the Colts) It's a tough road ahead for the Chowder-heads.Best to just get drunk now, Happy, and start dreaming of the Red Sox season! :hophead:
Sorry, this is my thread. Please take your arrogance somewhere else. TIA

You can probably say the same about Steelers fans [all of a sudden i know like ... 20 fans, but previously knew none. All you ... schmucks come out of the woodwork when a team in your area wins.]
I'm sorry, I almost missed this gem. You're accusing Steelers fans of being Bandwagoneers? And you're a Pats fan? :lol: :rotflmao: ####### Classic material here. Keep it up.

If a man is confident he will jump off a cliff and survive, then that man is an idiot. What protects me from a Tom Brady injury? Why should I get IP banned because some dirty Colts players hit my team after the snap?
If we measure a fan's confidence in their team by sig bets, then mankind still has miles to go. :rotflmao: Typical backwoods drudge. They get all excited about arm wrestles and arm strength, when the winner at the end of the day is the guy who uses smarts and wit. Why make an IP bet when you guys will leave anyways when your team loses? Heck, most of you will probably sneak back in and continue posting. I'm not gonna waste any time with your hick bet.
This is small talk from a person who makes a huge post about fans of loser teams.

Methinks thou dost protest too much...Anyone else sense the fear in Mr.Happy's posts? The Top Offense in the league this week, and potentially the Top Denfense in the league next week! (and that's a BIG IF the Patsies get past the Colts) It's a tough road ahead for the Chowder-heads.Best to just get drunk now, Happy, and start dreaming of the Red Sox season! :hophead:
Sorry, this is my thread. Please take your arrogance somewhere else. TIA
:potkettle:

:hophead: :hophead: :hophead: This is not a SIG BET!!!! IP BAN BET!!!!PATS ARE SCARED OF SUNDAY!!!!! LOL!
Gambling should be called "taking the money from dumb people" because that is pretty much what Vegas does. You can take your little "bet" and go back to your trailer.The Patriots edge the Colts in almost every statistical category except offense, which they only edge the Pats by 5 points. We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up.
On the defensive side, the colts dominate the pats in turnover margin, + 19 while the pats are an avg. +9. "And if We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up."If the above is true why not take the bet......i'll be gone on Sunday if thats the case.......you are scared lol!!!! :eek:
Lofl, the COlts this year are last year's Chiefs. THey had a 19 turnover margin, AND it was because of their defense that forced about 40 turnovers. The Colts are one and the same. Pad the stats vs. Detroit and da Bears, get ripped apart by the choker Chargers. I don't need a bet to tell me otherwise, I will let my FACTS do the talking.
If you're not going to take his bet, will you at least be here Sunday night or Monday to take our "told you so's"? That would be sporting of you.I will be here if the Colts lose. No need to hide -- because if they lose, it will probably still be a great game.

You can probably say the same about Steelers fans [all of a sudden i know like ... 20 fans, but previously knew none. All you ... schmucks come out of the woodwork when a team in your area wins.]
I'm sorry, I almost missed this gem. You're accusing Steelers fans of being Bandwagoneers? And you're a Pats fan? :lol: :rotflmao: ####### Classic material here. Keep it up.
Lol, the Pats have sold out ever game since 94. You guys sold out longer because of the 70 teams. You guy just happened to jump on board the bandwagon with Bradshaw. We "jumped" on board when Kraft bought the team. A very good owner then who brought a sense of hope to the Pats.The Steelers have just sold out all these times because the Steelers are a great regular season team. Fun games to watch. To bad when the playoffs roll around things don't stay as peachy anymore.

You can probably say the same about Steelers fans  [all of a sudden i know like ... 20 fans, but previously knew none.  All  you ... schmucks come out of the woodwork when a team in your area wins.]
Lol, the Pats have sold out ever game since 94. You guys sold out longer because of the 70 teams. You guy just happened to jump on board the bandwagon with Bradshaw. We "jumped" on board when Kraft bought the team. A very good owner then who brought a sense of hope to the Pats.The Steelers have just sold out all these times because the Steelers are a great regular season team. Fun games to watch. To bad when the playoffs roll around things don't stay as peachy anymore.
News flash there Happy... following a team since the 70's and the Bradshaw years isn't exactly "Bandwagon" material...Following one since they starting winning Super Bowls... ISWelcome to reality. Come on in, the water's fine!

If you're not going to take his bet, will you at least be here Sunday night or Monday to take our "told you so's"? That would be sporting of you.I will be here if the Colts lose. No need to hide -- because if they lose, it will probably still be a great game.
I will be here ALL SUNDAY LONG! If we lose, "IF", I will say nice work Colts fans, get ready to play the game of you life vs. the Steelers, and then go watch the Super Bowl and World Series DVDs.If we win, which typically happens, I'll be here ALL NIGHT as well terrorizing you hick Steelers fans. Of course you have a very good chance of losing to the Jets, but that is your game to lose. I am just hoping for a re-match with you bums. The Colts show up and are swept away every season. Not to many times will we be pure underdogs vs. a powerhouse that beat us.

News flash there Happy... following a team since the 70's and the Bradshaw years isn't exactly "Bandwagon" material...Following one since they starting winning Super Bowls... ISWelcome to reality. Come on in, the water's fine!
You Steeler fans really elieve you have sold out every game? hah. I am sure last season the local companies had to step in now and then to fill out the stadium.

You can probably say the same about Steelers fans  [all of a sudden i know like ... 20 fans, but previously knew none.  All  you ... schmucks come out of the woodwork when a team in your area wins.]
You Steeler fans really elieve you have sold out every game? hah. I am sure last season the local companies had to step in now and then to fill out the stadium.
Who said I'm a Steeler's fan?!? I'm just having fun shooting holes in the flimsy arguments you try to pass off as "logic".

Don't want to get into the pissing match but you are wrong, here. The Steelers have been SOLD OUT of every game since the 1970s. The waiting list for season tickets has over 20,000 names on it. They do not need local companies to buy tickets to sell their games out.

Your team is predestined to lose, just like every year. New year, new fans, same talk, same results. And I like the score predictions. I am sure no one has ever done one of those before.
If the Red Sox can win, any team can win. Also, Steelers have some great fans. The last game against Buffalo meant nothing to the Steelers, but their fans were still up here buying every ticket they could for 200 bucks or more.

Are you as sure of this as you are of the Pats' "superiority"? Local companies stepping in to buy tickets to fill the stadium? You have got to be kidding! This may happen in New England, but Heinz Field is sold out for the year long before opening day (as was Three Rivers before that). Just ask the people who have been on the waiting list for 20 years. Talk about showing your complete lack of knowledge--no wonder you believe in the Pats!

As much as this post might piss people off, he's right until proven otherwise. We'll see this weekend.
By the same token, all those who say he's crazy are right until proven otherwise, right?

Every year the Steelers open up a few thousand tickets for games to non season ticket holders. You have to snail mail them a letter listing three games that you would like go to. If you are lucky they then select you and the one game that you get two tickets to. I have yet to be that lucky. Before I moved to Ohio, I didn't know that they could black out NFL games because of poor ticket sales.Oh, and for the record, there were a few games during the strike that the Steelers did not sell out but they stand alone in 30 years of Towell waving Steeler Mania.

As much as this post might piss people off, he's right until proven otherwise. We'll see this weekend.
It doesn't really piss me off - I don't get that worked up over a message board. And I agree, the Colts and Steelers are the teams with something to prove. The Pats are the Defending Champions and until someone knocks them out of the playoffs that is still true.But you have to admit, the flaws in Mr.Happy’s arguments are many and glaring. He’s so far off base with his statements that it’s bound to reel in a few heated responses.

:rotflmao: I know you're pretty deep in that hole already, if you need a new shovel, we'll throw one down to you.

Mr. Happy, we both know I am not going to bite here - we'll discuss this matter elsewhere. :D PLEASE make the IP ban bet with Colts Freak. After the Patriots beat them again, I won't have to read his grammar-challenged, moronic posts for a loooong time.P.S. Friendly advice - ditch the "Steelers don't sell out every game" tack - they do, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a word count limit to :fishing: I cant believe I just wasted all that time reading that crap. :wall:

There should be a word count limit to :fishing: I cant believe I just wasted all that time reading that crap. :wall:
Dynamite does work.Alright, I just got back from Subway and I was listening to WEEI for laughs when they brought up a couple great points,Indy Star ran some stats and it showed the Colts are 3-4 in temps below 40 the last 4-5 years. With two of those victories vs. 9-7 teams, and the other vs. a crappy Browns team. (Redundant?)The Colts in cold air are bad. Real bad. Like Rosie O'Donnell running the Boston Marathon bad. And it gets much much worse for Colts fans.
Colts on grass this year (6 games) :Average score : Colts 27 - Opponents 24Patriots on grass this year (14 games) :Average score : Patriots 26 - Opponents 16Just for fun, last year the Colts average a 23 - 21 win on grass and we averaged a 22 - 12 win.
:cuesadtrumpet:

I won't have to read his grammar-challenged posts.
link?
Link to any of them, you write like you're 9 years old.Apologies in advance if you are 9 years old.
How about apologies to the 9 year olds who are offended by this comparison?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Post of the day.

I hereby apologize to any 9-year olds I may have offended with my insensitive comments. In the sake of fostering good will, please allow me to apologize in advance to the following groups of people whom I may one day offend in comparisons with Colts Freak :

Homosexuals, sexual deviates, men with an appetite for hermaphrodites, lepers, morons, the mentally ######ed, Michael Jackson, people with clubfeet, the good people at Beastiality Anonymous, anyone who has ever overdosed on Estrogen supplements, and finally, all the members of NAMBLA.

TIA for your understanding.

I won't have to read his grammar-challenged posts.
link?
Link to any of them, you write like you're 9 years old.Apologies in advance if you are 9 years old.
How about apologies to the 9 year olds who are offended by this comparison?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Post of the day.

I hereby apologize to any 9-year olds I may have offended with my insensitive comments. In the sake of fostering good will, please allow me to apologize in advance to the following groups of people whom I may one day offend in comparisons with Colts Freak :

Homosexuals, sexual deviates, men with an appetite for hermaphrodites, lepers, morons, the mentally ######ed, Michael Jackson, people with clubfeet, the good people at Beastiality Anonymous, anyone who has ever overdosed on Estrogen supplements, and finally, all the members of NAMBLA.

TIA for your understanding.
You forgot Colts and Steelers fans Evilgrin. ;) Now beat it. You're ruining my education session with these n00bies.

How can you Colts fans accuse me of bandwagonry when you guys couldn't sell out your home opener last season and a local company had to buy the rest of the tickets? Sorry, but Indy fans would rather watch Artest beat the crap out of other people then then watch their local football team.Yes, I think Mr. Happy is a whiny tool and I'd like to see the Pats lose,BUT, his point about the season opener is right on.

Here's a look at how the Colts have fared in their 10 coldest games in the past five seasons. They are 5-5, which is mediocre.

Temp.* Conditions Opponent Date Result

25 Snow At Denver Nov. 24, 2002 W, 23-20 (OT)

27 Snow At Green Bay Nov. 19, 2000 L, 26-24

30 Snow At New England Jan. 18, 2004 L, 24-14 x

31 Wind chill of -2 At Cleveland Dec. 26, 1999 W, 29-28

35 Cloudy At N.Y. Jets Jan. 4, 2003 L, 41-0 y

35 Clear At N.Y. Jets Dec. 3, 2000 L, 27-17

38 Partly cloudy At Cleveland Dec. 15, 2002 W, 28-23

42 Cloudy At Tennessee Dec. 8, 2002 L, 27-17

42 Sunny At Tennessee Dec. 7, 2003 W, 29-27

43 Partly cloudy At Chicago Nov. 21, 2004 W, 41-10

LINK

Here's a look at how the Colts have fared in their 10 coldest games in the past five seasons. They are 5-5, which is mediocre. Temp.* Conditions Opponent Date Result 25 Snow At Denver Nov. 24, 2002 W, 23-20 (OT) 27 Snow At Green Bay Nov. 19, 2000 L, 26-24 30 Snow At New England Jan. 18, 2004 L, 24-14 x 31 Wind chill of -2 At Cleveland Dec. 26, 1999 W, 29-28 35 Cloudy At N.Y. Jets Jan. 4, 2003 L, 41-0 y 35 Clear At N.Y. Jets Dec. 3, 2000 L, 27-17 38 Partly cloudy At Cleveland Dec. 15, 2002 W, 28-23 42 Cloudy At Tennessee Dec. 8, 2002 L, 27-17 42 Sunny At Tennessee Dec. 7, 2003 W, 29-27 43 Partly cloudy At Chicago Nov. 21, 2004 W, 41-10 LINK
I see you went the coldest 10 games, instead of temps under 40 which would make our records 5-5 and 3-4 respectively. Both are bending the stats a little but it does right to the point. The Colts are AVERAGE in the cold. A-V-E-R-A-G-E! And they are facing a team who is NOT average in the cold AND at home. The Pats are quite the opposite. They are 19-0 at home the last two years. Outstanding is not strong enough to describe how amazing that is. The colder the game gets, the better the Pats are.I know the Colts are equipped to do some damage, but what is stopping Dillon, Brady, Givens, Branch, etc.? The Pats with Brady since the 01 season have scored42, 38, (01)Didn't face Colts in 0238, 24 (03)27 (04)Listen it will be a cold day in hell before the Pats hold Manning to under 20 points. But it will be a cold day in hell for the Colts to hold the Pats offense to under 20 points. And now you are starting to understand my confidence for this. The Colts defense is a SERIOUS liability for this Colts team. Not only that, but the Patriots special teams is typically very successful vs. the Colts as well. If we hold Manning to under 30 points, we win this game.

Here's a look at how the Colts have fared in their 10 coldest games in the past five seasons.  They are 5-5, which is mediocre.

LINK
I see you went the coldest 10 games, instead of temps under 40 which would make our records 5-5 and 3-4 respectively. Both are bending the stats a little but it does right to the point. The Colts are AVERAGE in the cold. A-V-E-R-A-G-E! And they are facing a team who is NOT average in the cold AND at home. The Pats are quite the opposite. They are 19-0 at home the last two years. Outstanding is not strong enough to describe how amazing that is. The colder the game gets, the better the Pats are.I know the Colts are equipped to do some damage, but what is stopping Dillon, Brady, Givens, Branch, etc.? The Pats with Brady since the 01 season have scored

42, 38, (01)

Didn't face Colts in 02

38, 24 (03)

27 (04)

Listen it will be a cold day in hell before the Pats hold Manning to under 20 points. But it will be a cold day in hell for the Colts to hold the Pats offense to under 20 points. And now you are starting to understand my confidence for this. The Colts defense is a SERIOUS liability for this Colts team. Not only that, but the Patriots special teams is typically very successful vs. the Colts as well. If we hold Manning to under 30 points, we win this game.
I simply pointed out that the Colts are mediocre in the cold, not "Rosie O'Donnell running in a marathon bad."Read my posts - I'm a Colts fan hoping for a win. Other Colts fans are more confident that they'll win on Sunday than I am.

Edit: Minor grammar change.

:potkettle:

Here's a look at how the Colts have fared in their 10 coldest games in the past five seasons. They are 5-5, which is mediocre.

LINK
I see you went the coldest 10 games, instead of temps under 40 which would make our records 5-5 and 3-4 respectively. Both are bending the stats a little but it does right to the point. The Colts are AVERAGE in the cold. A-V-E-R-A-G-E! And they are facing a team who is NOT average in the cold AND at home. The Pats are quite the opposite. They are 19-0 at home the last two years. Outstanding is not strong enough to describe how amazing that is. The colder the game gets, the better the Pats are.I know the Colts are equipped to do some damage, but what is stopping Dillon, Brady, Givens, Branch, etc.? The Pats with Brady since the 01 season have scored

42, 38, (01)

Didn't face Colts in 02

38, 24 (03)

27 (04)

Listen it will be a cold day in hell before the Pats hold Manning to under 20 points. But it will be a cold day in hell for the Colts to hold the Pats offense to under 20 points. And now you are starting to understand my confidence for this. The Colts defense is a SERIOUS liability for this Colts team. Not only that, but the Patriots special teams is typically very successful vs. the Colts as well. If we hold Manning to under 30 points, we win this game.
I simply pointed out that the Colts are mediocre in the cold, not "Rosie O'Donnell running in a marathon bad."Read my posts - I'm a Colts fan hoping for a win. Other Colts fans are more confident that they'll win on Sunday than I am.

Edit: Minor grammar change.
I'm waiting for your less educated ilk to show up and face reality. Sadly though, the barn yard animals don't feed themselves. I can wait.

Mr. Happy, you are an idiot. Did you say your team has been selling out games since 94? And how long has the team been in NE? The Colts population base is less than 50% of NE's! That isn't an excuse for Indy, but it sure says something that even with that many people to draw from, NE just started selling out in 94!I didn't know we were here to demonstrate our Language Arts skills?! I will be on the lookout for now on Mr. Evilgrin.What do the last 7 cold games have to do with this weekend? Any team can win in any weather. I remember just how balmy it was down in Miami when those amazing Pats went down there and kicked some Dolphin ####....oh wait...The Colts will score early and often like i said before.Troy Brown meet Brandon StokleyOld Man Harrison meet Dallas Clark.Colts 45Pats 24I'll put my name in the IP Ban hat. Now you're getting odds Mr. Happy. 2 Colts fans for your weak ### IP bet!You in? :boxing:

Mr. Happy, you are an idiot. Did you say your team has been selling out games since 94? And how long has the team been in NE? The Colts population base is less than 50% of NE's! That isn't an excuse for Indy, but it sure says something that even with that many people to draw from, NE just started selling out in 94!I didn't know we were here to demonstrate our Language Arts skills?! I will be on the lookout for now on Mr. Evilgrin.What do the last 7 cold games have to do with this weekend? Any team can win in any weather. I remember just how balmy it was down in Miami when those amazing Pats went down there and kicked some Dolphin ####....oh wait...The Colts will score early and often like i said before.Troy Brown meet Brandon StokleyOld Man Harrison meet Dallas Clark.Colts 45Pats 24I'll put my name in the IP Ban hat. Now you're getting odds Mr. Happy. 2 Colts fans for your weak ### IP bet!You in? :boxing:
But as usual, you guys will disappear anyways after a loss, so why bother. I plan on staying, "if", the Pats lose so why make a stupid bet with a bunch of bandwagon hicks?And there is still no excuse about not selling out. The Pats have a 15,000 person waiting list. AND, it is quite obvious New England is a baseball region and pours its money into the Sox. Considering the fact that Pats have sold out for the last 10 years, I just think that is an amazing feat in itself. Pitts has no one else besides the Steelers (those fans never show up to Pirates games, they have all but abandoned what once was a proud franchise) and the Colts have no one else besides the Colts (Pacer games have just recently been to fill, once the team became good), just shows HOW MANY die-hard Pats fans there are. In a major baseball region, the legions of Patriots supporters have shelled out the money to see the games and support their local red, white, and blue. There is no excuse NOT to sell out for the Steelers and Colts. NONE!

I was rooting for a Steelers-Pats rematch, but the unthinkable has happened: a whiny Pats fan has caused me to change my mind.GO COLTS!Go Patriots...and take the Celtics and Red Sox with you... :thumbdown:

But as usual, you guys will disappear anyways after a loss, so why bother. I plan on staying, "if", the Pats lose so why make a stupid bet with a bunch of bandwagon hicks?And there is still no excuse about not selling out. The Pats have a 15,000 person waiting list. AND, it is quite obvious New England is a baseball region and pours its money into the Sox. Considering the fact that Pats have sold out for the last 10 years, I just think that is an amazing feat in itself. Pitts has no one else besides the Steelers (those fans never show up to Pirates games, they have all but abandoned what once was a proud franchise) and the Colts have no one else besides the Colts (Pacer games have just recently been to fill, once the team became good), just shows HOW MANY die-hard Pats fans there are. In a major baseball region, the legions of Patriots supporters have shelled out the money to see the games and support their local red, white, and blue. There is no excuse NOT to sell out for the Steelers and Colts. NONE!
Don't try to sell that to a Bruins fan.

Since your flapping your gums about some meaningless garbage..... and throwing out meaningless stats..... Heres a little meaningless history lesson....The Patriots have won 2 superbowls..... They are 2-3 overall (2-2 in present day era and 0-1 in pre superbowl era) They have a 13-10 overall playoff record.'86 XX Bears 46-10 L'97 XXXI Packers 21-35 L'02 XXXVI Rams 20-17 W'04 XXXVII Panthers 32-29 W OTAFL Championship Game'63 San Diego 51-10 L (Boston Patriots)The Colts have 1 superbowl win...... They are 4-2 overall (1-1 in present day era and 3-1 in pre superbowl era) They have a 16-13 overall playoff record.'69 III Jets 7-16 L'71 V Cowboys 16-13 WNFL Championship Games'58 Giants 23-17 W'59 Giants 31-16 W'64 Browns 0-27 L'68 Browns 34-0 WThe Cowboys are my fav. and had to throw them in for meaningless kicks.. The Cowboys have 5 modern day superbowl wins.. They are 5-5 overall (5-3 in present day and 0-2 in the pre superbowl era) They have a 32-22 playoff record.'71 V Colts 13-16 L'72 VI Dolphins 24-3 W'76 X Steelers 17-21 L'78 XII Broncos 27-10 W'79 XIII Steelers 31-35 L'93 XXVII Bills 52-17 W'94 XXVIII Bills 30-13 W'96 XXX Steelers 27-17 WLastly the Steelers have 4 modern day Superbowl wins (They are 4-1 overall) They have a 23-17 playoff record .'75 VIIII Vikings 16-6 W'76 X Cowboys 21-17 W'79 XIII Cowboys 35-31 W'80 XIIII LA Rams 31-19 W'96 XXX Steelers 17-27 Lagain..... just cause they win a couple of superbowls doesnt make the Patriots Gods team like some Pats fans believe..... they are just a smidge over .500 in playoff win/losses.......Theres your FREE history lesson for the day!! Moral is Pats have won some big games the last few years but I wouldnt quite go dynasty just yet..... Enjoy the last couple years cause you dont have them very offen.... But, dont think your unbeatable..... and I hope you arent counting on that sloppy field to win you the game..... your forgetting the Colts have a two time rushing champ on their side of the ball..... Dillon isnt all that....

Cut them some slack, my Steelers brethen.

If they are Pats fans, they are new at this winning titles stuff.

If they are JETS fans, they have seen it happen only once and it was a long time ago.

If they are Colts fans, most of them weren't born and it happen in another city, in another state, a very long time ago.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

:stillers: :stillers: :stillers:

If they are JETS fans, they have seen it happen only once and it was a long time ago.

If they are Colts fans, most of them weren't born and it happen in another city, in another state, a very long time ago.

February 1, 1975Nightshift --

What do you mean, cut them slack! The Steelers are the best team EVER!! They're gonna be champs for LIFE!!

Sincerely,

Tom Servo

Age 12

;)

Sooooo many nervous Pats fans. It's unbecoming of you :lol:
I am being completely honest when I say I am not nervous. I am just starting these threads because I will never have this chance again. Being able to trash talk after 2 Pats Super Bowls and a Sox championship may never happen again. So I am going to rub it in nice and good because like all good things, they will come to an end. Speaking of good things coming to an end, I will give you my condolences when the Colts walk off the field losers against this Sunday. :D

But you guys haven't won in decadeS. You guys haven't won siince the 21st century rolled around. Bill Cowher is 1-3 in conference championship games, 0-1 in the Super Bowl. :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am being completely honest when I say I am not nervous. I am just starting these threads because I will never have this chance again. Being able to trash talk after 2 Pats Super Bowls and a Sox championship may never happen again. So I am going to rub it in nice and good because like all good things, they will come to an end.
So the truth does come out after all... ;)

But you guys haven't won in decadeS. You guys haven't won siince the 21st century rolled around. Bill Cowher is 1-3 in conference championship games, 0-1 in the Super Bowl.
Hmmm...if I recall correctly, Billy B used to be known as BelliCHOKE because of the performance of the Browns when he was there. AND, I also remember how Bellichoke QUIT on the New York Jets after being the coach for one day.My point? Winning Super Bowls can make people forget your previous failings.

:stillers: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers:

Users who are viewing this thread