What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice for Colts and Steelers fans (1 Viewer)

I am being completely honest when I say I am not nervous. I am just starting these threads because I will never have this chance again. Being able to trash talk after 2 Pats Super Bowls and a Sox championship may never happen again. So I am going to rub it in nice and good because like all good things, they will come to an end.
So the truth does come out after all... ;)
If we were the 11-5 team coming in with hope, I would have nothin. But we are a 14-2 team, coming off two Super Bowls in a 3 year span. I have ALL the right in the world to think we win this game.Hopefully you whiney tools will hopefully realize in the coming weeks why you don't trash talk the champ.

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

But you guys haven't won in decadeS. You guys haven't won siince the 21st century rolled around. Bill Cowher is 1-3 in conference championship games, 0-1 in the Super Bowl.
Hmmm...if I recall correctly, Billy B used to be known as BelliCHOKE because of the performance of the Browns when he was there. AND, I also remember how Bellichoke QUIT on the New York Jets after being the coach for one day.My point? Winning Super Bowls can make people forget your previous failings.

:stillers: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers:
Strange. People seem to forget all of Bill Cowher's faults and he has never won any Super Bowls. :whistle:

Wow this will just make the Colt's throttling of the Patties that much more enjoyable

Last edited by a moderator:
The cool thing about this thread, is that while I could explain to my friends why I refer to Patriots fans as whiny tools, I couldn't point them to the discussion circa 2001 that led to my having that opinion (which vastly predates JB actually bestowing that exact term on them).But this thread is like a time capsule or a museum exhibit. They all understand now.

The cool thing about this thread, is that while I could explain to my friends why I refer to Patriots fans as whiny tools, I couldn't point them to the discussion circa 2001 that led to my having that opinion (which vastly predates JB actually bestowing that exact term on them).But this thread is like a time capsule or a museum exhibit. They all understand now.
Of course, you are an idiot so that blurs your view of the situation. And you need to have friends to be able to show them anything.Where am I whining? This whole thread is a parody champ. It is a joke designed to lure in those Colt and Steelers fans who whine about how Manning is the best QB in the league and is cheated by that mean ol Mr. Belichick and his evil physical defense. This thread is about those Steelers fans who keep telling us all how great Big Ben is and how this year's team is different and special. How they don't get enough respect for a 15-1 team.If you couldn't see that, then maybe this isn't the board for you. Turnabout is fair play last time I checked, and so was irony as well. And guess what, most of the Pats fans here left because of that whiney tool comment and are now spending their money elsewhere. Heck they even had a couple off-site conversations on the comedy of the whole situation when one of the admins here is actually a Pats fan and a very smart and balanced one at that. Goes against that whole "when every one you meet is a whiney tool, then yadda yadda yadda" comment. I have seen Joe's excellent posts, and till this day that is one of the few times you can see his emotions get the best of him and make him slip up. Many of the Pats fans left because of that comment and they feel they are better off because of it. Name the Pats fans left? Me, Maxwell, VBD student, and that is about it. You always have the tool Steelers and Colts fans though. :thumbup:

Truth is, Mr. Hapless, The 2004 Steelers royally kicked your 2004 Pats arses during the regular season (wasn't even a contest, your team SUCKED BIG TIME) and if you are fortunate enough to squeek by the Colts, then those same Steelers will do it again.

It is the whiny Colts & Pats fans running for cover... Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!

in case you missed it...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

:stillers: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers:

Of course, you are an idiot so that blurs your view of the situation. And you need to have friends to be able to show them anything.Where am I whining? This whole thread is a parody champ. It is a joke designed to lure in those Colt and Steelers fans who whine about how Manning is the best QB in the league and is cheated by that mean ol Mr. Belichick and his evil physical defense. This thread is about those Steelers fans who keep telling us all how great Big Ben is and how this year's team is different and special. How they don't get enough respect for a 15-1 team.If you couldn't see that, then maybe this isn't the board for you. Turnabout is fair play last time I checked, and so was irony as well. And guess what, most of the Pats fans here left because of that whiney tool comment and are now spending their money elsewhere. Heck they even had a couple off-site conversations on the comedy of the whole situation when one of the admins here is actually a Pats fan and a very smart and balanced one at that. Goes against that whole "when every one you meet is a whiney tool, then yadda yadda yadda" comment. I have seen Joe's excellent posts, and till this day that is one of the few times you can see his emotions get the best of him and make him slip up. Many of the Pats fans left because of that comment and they feel they are better off because of it. Name the Pats fans left? Me, Maxwell, VBD student, and that is about it. You always have the tool Steelers and Colts fans though. :thumbup:
I do feel sorry for Maxwell, and VBD student, and others that you didn't name like bostonfred. They have all earned a lot of respect from many insightful posts they've made here. It's too bad if they get caught up in the stigma that other Patriots fans created for themselves as a group dating back 2 years before Joe B made his post. The stigma you've done an excellent job in perpetuating.

The cool thing about this thread, is that while I could explain to my friends why I refer to Patriots fans as whiny tools, I couldn't point them to the discussion circa 2001 that led to my having that opinion (which vastly predates JB actually bestowing that exact term on them).But this thread is like a time capsule or a museum exhibit.  They all understand now.
I do feel sorry for Maxwell, and VBD student, and others that you didn't name like bostonfred. They have all earned a lot of respect from many insightful posts they've made here. It's too bad if they get caught up in the stigma that other Patriots fans created for themselves as a group dating back 2 years before Joe B made his post. The stigma you've done an excellent job in perpetuating.
:stillers: :stillers: :stillers: :stillers: Please. This isn't whining, this is irony and arrogance, arrogance that builds up after your team backs up their play, which you obviously can't say about the rest of these teams.Should I just make a thread with a bunch of guys waving blue towels? Is that ok?

Mr. Happy, you started this post. Don't go talking about Colts fans being tools. We are far from it. The only reason I engaged in this trivial debate with you is because I wanted to show the sharks just how rediculous you are.The Colts fans on this board are long suffering fans and really have nothing to be tools about. We love our team as much as anyone and when you come in here starting ####, we will speak in kind.I happen to like good football and hate the gloating and poor sportsmanship that TOOLS like you, TO and Mr. Moss seem to possess. Too bad you don't take a page from your own team and act like a professional. You are too busy running your mouth like the Broncos. By the way, who do they play this weekend? Oh wait, the Colts shut them up last weekend, that's right.I talk trash representing the Colts prior to the game as the underdog and if we win, I will not come in here running my mouth to anyone but you since you want the attention. And, if by some slim chance the Colts lose, I will be here to witness your indignant behavior once again.It's a shame you're not man enough to agree to the IP Ban bet we have offered, as that seems to be the only way to shut you up!I have spoken my last words to you until 8:30 Sunday, when I will either come here to congratulate the Pats fans or feed you some of what you know is coming. For you said so yourself, "it is bound to end", and that time is Sunday @4:45.I'll see ya Sunday night! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Mr. Happy, you started this post. Don't go talking about Colts fans being tools. We are far from it. The only reason I engaged in this trivial debate with you is because I wanted to show the sharks just how rediculous you are.The Colts fans on this board are long suffering fans and really have nothing to be tools about. We love our team as much as anyone and when you come in here starting ####, we will speak in kind.I happen to like good football and hate the gloating and poor sportsmanship that TOOLS like you, TO and Mr. Moss seem to possess. Too bad you don't take a page from your own team and act like a professional. You are too busy running your mouth like the Broncos. By the way, who do they play this weekend? Oh wait, the Colts shut them up last weekend, that's right.I talk trash representing the Colts prior to the game as the underdog and if we win, I will not come in here running my mouth to anyone but you since you want the attention. And, if by some slim chance the Colts lose, I will be here to witness your indignant behavior once again.It's a shame you're not man enough to agree to the IP Ban bet we have offered, as that seems to be the only way to shut you up!I have spoken my last words to you until 8:30 Sunday, when I will either come here to congratulate the Pats fans or feed you some of what you know is coming. For you said so yourself, "it is bound to end", and that time is Sunday @4:45.I'll see ya Sunday night! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I stopped reading at the part where you said you were far from being a tool. Read the first couple pages of the Colts/Pats pre-game thread to get a clue on how "t00lish" you guys are. You make it seem like the Pats will field a team of statues and lie down so you can get the championship that you so deserve. :no:

Thanks GregR, but I don't feel like we got caught up in a stigma. Having Patriots fans as a group be called whiney tools in 2001 was to some degree accurate, but if we were being whiney tools it was for things such as the Pats being 14 point dogs to the Rams in the superbowl. Theisman was pretty much the only sportscaster to go on record picking the Pats to win straightup. Idiot savant, I guess.Now fastforward today, and you have two groups of fans saying their teams are either not respected or will beat the Patriots effortlessly. Either assumption is simply not accurate. Everyone respects the Steelers and the Colts (smack talk aside), and no one really believes the Patriots are as easy to dismiss as Jake Plummer's team. Therefore, these two groups of fans are as legitimately called "whiney tools" as the 2001 Pats fans (note that calling a group whiney tools is not the same thing as saying all members of the group are whiney tools). Conversely, a guy talking smack about how the Pats will dominate cannot be a whiney tool on the basis of those comments because the Pats are defending world champions (smack talk is our divine right until the Patriots are dethroned). Note to Tom Servo: As Ric Flair used to say, to be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoo!. :football:

I do feel sorry for Maxwell, and VBD student, and others that you didn't name like bostonfred.  They have all earned a lot of respect from many insightful posts they've made here.  It's too bad if they get caught up in the stigma that other Patriots fans created for themselves as a group dating back 2 years before Joe B made his post.  The stigma you've done an excellent job in perpetuating.
Thanks GregR, but I don't feel like we got caught up in a stigma. Having Patriots fans as a group be called whiney tools in 2001 was to some degree accurate, but if we were being whiney tools it was for things such as the Pats being 14 point dogs to the Rams in the superbowl. Theisman was pretty much the only sportscaster to go on record picking the Pats to win straightup. Idiot savant, I guess.Now fastforward today, and you have two groups of fans saying their teams are either not respected or will beat the Patriots effortlessly. Either assumption is simply not accurate. Everyone respects the Steelers and the Colts (smack talk aside), and no one really believes the Patriots are as easy to dismiss as Jake Plummer's team. Therefore, these two groups of fans are as legitimately called "whiney tools" as the 2001 Pats fans (note that calling a group whiney tools is not the same thing as saying all members of the group are whiney tools). Conversely, a guy talking smack about how the Pats will dominate cannot be a whiney tool on the basis of those comments because the Pats are defending world champions (smack talk is our divine right until the Patriots are dethroned). Note to Tom Servo: As Ric Flair used to say, to be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoo!. :football:
Bless you GB. If I evah run into you at Boston, drinks are on me. :thumbup:

Thanks GregR, but I don't feel like we got caught up in a stigma. Having Patriots fans as a group be called whiney tools in 2001 was to some degree accurate, but if we were being whiney tools it was for things such as the Pats being 14 point dogs to the Rams in the superbowl. Theisman was pretty much the only sportscaster to go on record picking the Pats to win straightup. Idiot savant, I guess.
The thing that got to me back then was so many Pats fans acting like the Patriots should be recognized as a dynasty, when to date all they managed was to barely squeak out a win, in a Super Bowl that impartial people felt they lucked into making only because of a never-before-heard-of rule that had never been enforced before.The Pats deserved props, because when you come down to it, they won the Super Bowl. And most people gave them that. A few people who wouldn't give them even that much, and they were just as whiny of tools as were the people expecting the world to treat the Pats accomplishment as more than it was.It was just that there was SO MUCH of that crap for SO LONG on the boards... I for one got sick and tired of it. I'd actually liked the Pats fairly well previously, and found myself cheering against them since because I was sick of hearing the more vocal members of their fan base.The funny thing is, the people talking about how good the Patriots were as a team would eventually be right, but not for another 2 years. The Pats followed up that season with a very mediocre performance. Which led to a big disappearance of the vocal Pats fans calls for everyone to recognize them for being a great team. After they had every announcer and talking head on TV kissing their butts through the first three games, they went on to play like an average team and miss the playoffs.I have a ton of respect of Belichick as a coach, and I really love the high character that the Pats seem to have. Their front office has done a good job and other teams should try to emulate it. But it's going to be a long time before the whining is put far enough in the past that I'll be cheering for them again.

Can all this injury crap. The Patriots lost the Miami game because Gay was injured early 3rd quarter, and the numbers were worse because Earthwind Moreland was burned by just about every WR he had to cover. The Pats secondary will be Gay, Asaunte, and Wilson at DB, with Reid/Davis and Harrison at safety. Troy Brown will be the 6th DB. Law and Poole weren't injured yesterday, and if we can get Otis Smith and Terrell Buckley to shut down Bruce and Hakim, then I am not as worried as others about Harrison/Wayne/Stokley or Ward/Plax/Randle match-ups.
I read it all, believe it or not - that was a very good post - quite excellent.The best part was the big chuckle I got out of this paragraph, esp the bolded section.

I expect the Pats to scheme something to screw up the big name receivers, but I think worrying about these guys is the minor concern - the major concer is what do you do when you have 6 DBs back and they send three WRs, plus Pollard or Clark, plus a RB out of the backfield - every single player on that squad catches well - Mungro, Rhodes, Pollard, Clark - all of them.

What Belicheck has in store to rush Manning is what will decide this game - he's getting rid of the ball these days at super human speed, so getting to Manning might not even be enough - they may have to get to Manning FAST to stop the Colts.

Should be an EXCELLENT gam,e - I have a lot of Pats players on my playoff league team, so I am cheering for offense from them and a win, but I am starting to get swayed by the Manning magic - he looks straight up unstoppable right now - even more than last year.

A few reasons why the Pats could and probably should win this game:#1 Manning and the Colts just barely squeezed by the Chargers in a game in Indy a few weeks ago. The Chargers have the NFL's worst pass defense, and nowhere near as fierce of a pass rush as the Pats are capable of.#2 Manning has struggled when playing against teams that employ a 3-4 defense. Check the numbers. People were predicting 60 TDs for him until he met up with the Texans/Ravens/Chargers in consecutive weeks and only threw 5 TD passes. Most people are expecting him to throw 5 TDs this week given the Pats secondary problems, but that's just not likely to happen.#3 The Pats will be able to move the ball on the Colts defense, especially via the run and Corey Dillon. As long as the Colts defense has to respect the run, Freeney won't be able to tee off all game on Brady like he has to other QBs lately.#4 Bill Belicheck has had an extra week to devise a game plan, and he has plenty of talent in the front 7 to disrupt the Colts offense (with or w/o a 100% Seymour). I also have more faith that the Pats defense will be able to get a key stop late in the game than I do about the Colts defense, and I give Brady the edge over Manning in a close game.Should be a great game, but I just wish there was a way for both teams to lose. :boxing:

A few reasons why the Pats could and probably should win this game:

#1 Manning and the Colts just barely squeezed by the Chargers in a game in Indy a few weeks ago. The Chargers have the NFL's worst pass defense, and nowhere near as fierce of a pass rush as the Pats are capable of.

#2 Manning has struggled when playing against teams that employ a 3-4 defense. Check the numbers. People were predicting 60 TDs for him until he met up with the Texans/Ravens/Chargers in consecutive weeks and only threw 5 TD passes. Most people are expecting him to throw 5 TDs this week given the Pats secondary problems, but that's just not likely to happen.

#3 The Pats will be able to move the ball on the Colts defense, especially via the run and Corey Dillon. As long as the Colts defense has to respect the run, Freeney won't be able to tee off all game on Brady like he has to other QBs lately.

#4 Bill Belicheck has had an extra week to devise a game plan, and he has plenty of talent in the front 7 to disrupt the Colts offense (with or w/o a 100% Seymour). I also have more faith that the Pats defense will be able to get a key stop late in the game than I do about the Colts defense, and I give Brady the edge over Manning in a close game.

Should be a great game, but I just wish there was a way for both teams to lose. :boxing:
Don't fret, Aaron.There is a way both teams will lose, they're called the

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

A few reasons why the Pats could and probably should win this game:#1 Manning and the Colts just barely squeezed by the Chargers in a game in Indy a few weeks ago. The Chargers have the NFL's worst pass defense, and nowhere near as fierce of a pass rush as the Pats are capable of.
:no:SD - 5th in the AFC in passer rating against, and 7th in the AFC Yards per passing attempt on D. This is nowhere near the worst passing D in the NFL, much less the AFC. And, beating a 12-4 team, no matter the margin, is a good win.Edit: This isn't a :no: on picking the Pats, just a :no: on SD being the worst passing D and poo-poohing a win against a 12-4 team.

A few reasons why the Pats could and probably should win this game:

#1 Manning and the Colts just barely squeezed by the Chargers in a game in Indy a few weeks ago. The Chargers have the NFL's worst pass defense, and nowhere near as fierce of a pass rush as the Pats are capable of.

#2 Manning has struggled when playing against teams that employ a 3-4 defense. Check the numbers. People were predicting 60 TDs for him until he met up with the Texans/Ravens/Chargers in consecutive weeks and only threw 5 TD passes. Most people are expecting him to throw 5 TDs this week given the Pats secondary problems, but that's just not likely to happen.

#3 The Pats will be able to move the ball on the Colts defense, especially via the run and Corey Dillon. As long as the Colts defense has to respect the run, Freeney won't be able to tee off all game on Brady like he has to other QBs lately.

#4 Bill Belicheck has had an extra week to devise a game plan, and he has plenty of talent in the front 7 to disrupt the Colts offense (with or w/o a 100% Seymour). I also have more faith that the Pats defense will be able to get a key stop late in the game than I do about the Colts defense, and I give Brady the edge over Manning in a close game.

Should be a great game, but I just wish there was a way for both teams to lose. :boxing:
Don't fret, Aaron.There is a way both teams will lose, they're called the

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

GregR must be skipping over your posts.

A few reasons why the Pats could and probably should win this game:#1 Manning and the Colts just barely squeezed by the Chargers in a game in Indy a few weeks ago. The Chargers have the NFL's worst pass defense, and nowhere near as fierce of a pass rush as the Pats are capable of.
:no:SD - 5th in the AFC in passer rating against, and 7th in the AFC Yards per passing attempt on D. This is nowhere near the worst passing D in the NFL, much less the AFC. And, beating a 12-4 team, no matter the margin, is a good win.Edit: This isn't a :no: on picking the Pats, just a :no: on SD being the worst passing D and poo-poohing a win against a 12-4 team.
The win vs SD comes down to some majors points.1. SD was able to move the ball very well. It is not out of the question to believe the Patriots will be able to do the same.2. It was AT Indy. In the dome.3. Pass rankings-wise, the Chargers are OK. Turnover wise, it has been a very good year. If a team forces many turnovers but gives up many yards, then are they a good defense or not? The Patriots in 2001 won that way, the Chiefs had some success but ultimately failed that way, the Chargers had soem success but ultimately failed that way, the Colts this year have success and the book isn't finished ont them.4. That Chargers game will probably be what Sunday's game is going to be like. High scoring, last man with the ball wins.As the slow of the Denver beatdown dims down, many of the football fans here are stepping back and re-thinking the match-ups and all the factors involved.

What does Ric Flair say when he gets body slammed and loses like NE got body slammed by Pitt?

The win vs SD comes down to some majors points.1. SD was able to move the ball very well. It is not out of the question to believe the Patriots will be able to do the same.2. It was AT Indy. In the dome.3. Pass rankings-wise, the Chargers are OK. Turnover wise, it has been a very good year. If a team forces many turnovers but gives up many yards, then are they a good defense or not? The Patriots in 2001 won that way, the Chiefs had some success but ultimately failed that way, the Chargers had soem success but ultimately failed that way, the Colts this year have success and the book isn't finished ont them.4. That Chargers game will probably be what Sunday's game is going to be like. High scoring, last man with the ball wins.As the slow of the Denver beatdown dims down, many of the football fans here are stepping back and re-thinking the match-ups and all the factors involved.
I actually agree on your points. I simply disagreed with SD being the worst pass D in the league - I've seen much worse this year (OAK, Tenn, KC for starters). I expect a 30 to 24 or a 31 to 27 type of game.

What does Ric Flair say when he gets body slammed and loses like NE got body slammed by Pitt?
We'll get you next year? (It is 2005 :D )To djColts. The Charger pass defense was average. That's the story on them. Turnover-wise they were a very good team. I wouldn't be surprised if history shows that teams that have good offenses also have defenses that force many turnovers. It is that way because with the other team trying to play catch-up, their play calling becomes predictable and easy to take advantage of.

To djColts. The Charger pass defense was average. That's the story on them. Turnover-wise they were a very good team. I wouldn't be surprised if history shows that teams that have good offenses also have defenses that force many turnovers. It is that way because with the other team trying to play catch-up, their play calling becomes predictable and easy to take advantage of.
Good points. I'd classify the Chargers' pass D as average, also - and I agree about your point on TOs.

To djColts. The Charger pass defense was average. That's the story on them. Turnover-wise they were a very good team. I wouldn't be surprised if history shows that teams that have good offenses also have defenses that force many turnovers. It is that way because with the other team trying to play catch-up, their play calling becomes predictable and easy to take advantage of.
Good points. I'd classify the Chargers' pass D as average, also - and I agree about your point on TOs.
So in conclusion. You're team sux0r. Our team is teh l33t squad.

:no:SD - 5th in the AFC in passer rating against, and 7th in the AFC Yards per passing attempt on D. This is nowhere near the worst passing D in the NFL, much less the AFC.
3. Pass rankings-wise, the Chargers are OK.
Pass Defense rankings:#31 - San Diego - 253 pass yards allowed per/game. :confused:

:no:SD - 5th in the AFC in passer rating against, and 7th in the AFC Yards per passing attempt on D. This is nowhere near the worst passing D in the NFL, much less the AFC.
Pass Defense rankings:#31 - San Diego - 253 pass yards allowed per/game. :confused:
Pass yardage stats can be misleading. As a Patriots fan, Ihave seen quite a few times where are yardage totals were average, but the pass defense seemed liek it was very good.

GregR must be skipping over your posts.
If he and a dozen other Steeler fans make several hundred posts in a short period of time about how their team is being disrespected, then you can say I'm skipping his posts if I don't think of Steeler fans the same as I think of that group of Patriots fans we had here.

Pass yardage stats can be misleading. As a Patriots fan, Ihave seen quite a few times where are yardage totals were average, but the pass defense seemed liek it was very good.
perhaps, but that is the statistic the league uses to rank defenses, and an "OK" pass defense should not be giving up nearly as many pass yards/game as the Chiefs. Chad Pennington couldn't throw for a month and he looked great against the Bolts last week.it's besides my point really though.the point is that Peyton doesn't play as well against teams with a 3-4 as he does against teams that use a 4-3. I expect Belicheck to fully exploit that this week.

Truth is, Mr. Hapless, The 2004 Steelers royally kicked your 2004 Pats arses during the regular season (wasn't even a contest, your team SUCKED BIG TIME) and if you are fortunate enough to squeek by the Colts, then those same Steelers will do it again.

It is the whiny Colts & Pats fans running for cover... Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!

in case you missed it...

Personally, I love nightshift's posts. LOVE 'em !!! :stillers:

Note to Tom Servo: As Ric Flair used to say, to be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoo!
Umm...I'm gonna take a wild guess and say, OUCH!!What do I win, Alex Trebek? :D

in case you missed it...

I personally like yours, Evilgrin (see sig). :stillers:

in case you missed it...

:stillers:  :stillers:  :stillers:  :stillers:  :stillers:
I personally like yours, Evilgrin (see sig). :stillers:
Thanks dude ! I like your posts (and your avatar is awesome) as well...:steelerfancirclejerk:

Bless you GB. If I evah run into you at Boston, drinks are on me. :thumbup:
Why wait? PM me when you're making your arrangements to see the Pats beat the Vikings in the superbowl. I live in Jax and plan on going. First round's on me. :thumbup:

Your team is predestined to lose, just like every year. New year, new fans, same talk, same results. And I like the score predictions. I am sure no one has ever done one of those before.
Funny, I remember Yankee fans saying the same thing about the Red Sox when they led the series 3-0.

Your team is predestined to lose, just like every year. New year, new fans, same talk, same results. And I like the score predictions. I am sure no one has ever done one of those before.
Funny, I remember Yankee fans saying the same thing about the Red Sox when they led the series 3-0.
:rotflmao:

Users who are viewing this thread