What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice for Colts and Steelers fans (1 Viewer)

Mr.Happy

Footballguy
Since most of you are new to the game of football and these message boards, I have a few pointers for you to help guide you through an emotional playoff round. My experience has been living through 2 Patriots Super Bowl championships, and a Red Sox championship, so sit around kiddies and let the knowledge flow through you.1. #### about your QB. There will be doubter(s) voicing their opinion, so don't gang-jump them because they believe otherwise. Here is the fact. Your QB HAS WON ####. I don't care if your cheap QB won his first 14 games, or if your QB broke a TD record, it means very little come playoff time. A QB is only as good as his last game, with Kordell Stewart and Elvis Grbac saying hi. Both were pro-bowl QBs going into their playoff games, and were hailed by their respective fan bases. KC in 97 was outstanding, as were the Steelers in 01. The results have looked pretty bad. Dan Marino (2nd season and on) and Warren Moon for other instances. This leads to pointer 2.2. You're teams can and WILL choke at any moment, thanks to the coaches. As a Pats fan, Dungy and Cowher are excellent coaches if you like regular season stat padding, but when the clock is counting down during playoff time, they just can't seem to stop tripping over themselves. And as a Pats fan, I honestly tell you that most of the game comes down to coaching. Positional coaches working during the week with he players, head coaches making adjustments midgame, offensive and defensive coaches creating creative schemes to confuse the opposition with the correct play calling to execute their plans. Talent is great, but a cohesive and fluid offensive or defensive unit can shutdown a heavily talented opponent.In 2001, the Patriots coaches discovered the Steelers were tipping off their runs or passes based on how the offensive linemen would angle their legs pre-snap. The Pats coaches in 2003 discovered that Manning had never seen a Pats defense with two shallow safeties and the corners deep. **** Vermeil took down the Patriots 2002 season when he figured out that they didn't have enough team speed to stop sweep run plays and had to overcompensate and allow big plays. A great coaching staff can turn a bunch of no-names and make them pro-bowl players. Just ask Mike Shannahan how many no-name RBs he has created, or just ask Cowher how many great linebackers he has created.3. The stats. Sorry kiddies, but this is the part you hate. The numbers.

RUSH DEFENSE Games 1-7 207 att, 886 yds, 4.28 yd/att, 126.6 yd/G, 5 TDs Games 8-16 197 att, 701 yds, 3.56 yd/att, 77.9 yd/G, 4 TDs Clearly, the rushing defense has stepped it up BIG TIME. 50 yards less per game, 3/4 of a yard less per carry, less TDs allowed in more games. Seeing that Edge rushed for 202 yds against us the first time around, this might put a little crimp in the Colts plans to try that again. PASS DEFENSE Games 1-7 132-235, 56.2%, 1487 yds, 212 yd/G, 6 TDs, 7 INTs, 17 sacks Games 8-16 183-303, 60.4%, 1998 yds, 222 yd/G, 12 TDs, 13 INTs, 27 sacks The pass defense did take a little hit when Law went down, but not really very significant. A few percentage point increase in completion percentage and 10 yds more per game. The biggest increase was allowing twice as many passing TDs, but that was offset by about twice as many INTs and an increase in sacks. Overall the pass defense really didn't suffer that much. Passer rating against rose from 71.4 to 75.2 when Law was out. Some other stats to consider, when Law has been OUT: -They're allowing 2.6 ppg LESS -They're allowing 40 yds/G LESS -They've been BETTER at defending 3rd downs (36.4% vs. 41.4%) -They've allowed LESS Red Zone appearances (10 vs. 25) -They've forced a turnover per game MORE (2.67 TO/G vs 1.71 TO/G) So, really, as strange as it may seem, the defense has actually been playing BETTER without Law.
Can all this injury crap. The Patriots lost the Miami game because Gay was injured early 3rd quarter, and the numbers were worse because Earthwind Moreland was burned by just about every WR he had to cover. The Pats secondary will be Gay, Asaunte, and Wilson at DB, with Reid/Davis and Harrison at safety. Troy Brown will be the 6th DB. Law and Poole weren't injured yesterday, and if we can get Otis Smith and Terrell Buckley to shut down Bruce and Hakim, then I am not as worried as others about Harrison/Wayne/Stokley or Ward/Plax/Randle match-ups.And for a fun reference.
Pass Offense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=8Indy 1 Pats 6Steelers 28Run Offense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=7Steelers 2 Pats 6 Indy 11 Overall Offense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=4Indy 2 Pats 7 Steelers 16Scoring Offense Indy 1 (32.6 ppg)Pats 4 (27.3 ppg)Steelers 11 (23.2 ppg)Pass Defense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=8Steelers 4Pats 19 Indy 31 Run Defense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=7Steelers 1Pats 6 Indy 24 Overall Defense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=4Steelers 1Pats 9 Indy 29 Scoring Defense http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=3Steelers 1Pats 2 Indy 19
One team prides itself on offense, one team prides itself on defense, and the 3rd team prides itself on........both. If you can name these three teams, you win a prize, and the knowledge that usually the most balanced team and talented team on both sides of the ball wins it all, and that balanced team just so happens to be winners of 2 of the last 3 super bowls.It was the Steelers and Rams fans in 01, Colts and Titans fans in 03, and now we have the Colts and Steelers fans back 04! So take my advice and can the cheerleading. Your team has a shot, but will probably lose just like every other year. And don't talk to me about your team not getting enough respect, the Patriots all but created the no-respect mantra.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.) You are right, it doesn't matter than one QB has never lost in the NFL, or that one broke the TD passing record, or that one won a Super Bowl.2.) It does come down to coaching, and sadly for you, Belichick is not much better if a better coach. If the NFL doesn't make up a tuck-rule, ot Mike Martz calls a few more runs, or Drew Bennett doesn't drop an easy pass, or if the refs call the Colts-Pats game tighter last year, is Belichick any less of a coach? Games are way too fragile to clearly define how good a coach is based on 2 playoff runs.And coaching wise, I'd give the edge to Cowher this year as he realized that most of the teams in the NFL are undersized and they could not stop a sustained power running attack. And they showed this as they beat everyone they faced in the regular season.

Another pompous Pats fan! Go figure... :rolleyes: Sad thing is Oh Great One of Knowledge, your #### will be handed to you Sunday, oh about 6PM EST, as the Colts should be up by 21 then!This ends your wonderful run of being able to openly show everyone just how arrogant and unappreciative sports fans are in your area are.Go back and crawl under the rock from which you came this weekend. Because I definitely know you will not be here to take your medicine like a big boy.Colts 45Pats 24

Best advice you could have given was to tell them to not act like football began with the Patriots' playoff run of 2001.

Will this thread be bumped if the Colts or Steelers beat the Pats in the next 2 weeks?

[shaking the Magic 8-ball]Signs point to Yes[/shaking the Magic 8-ball]

Since most of you are new to the game of football and these message boards, I have a few pointers for you to help guide you through an emotional playoff round. My experience has been living through 2 Patriots Super Bowl championships, and a Red Sox championship, so sit around kiddies and let the knowledge flow through you.1. #### about your QB. There will be doubter(s) voicing their opinion, so don't gang-jump them because they believe otherwise. Here is the fact. Your QB HAS WON ####. I don't care if your cheap QB won his first 14 games, or if your QB broke a TD record, it means very little come playoff time. A QB is only as good as his last game, with Kordell Stewart and Elvis Grbac saying hi. Both were pro-bowl QBs going into their playoff games, and were hailed by their respective fan bases. KC in 97 was outstanding, as were the Steelers in 01. The results have looked pretty bad. Dan Marino (2nd season and on) and Warren Moon for other instances. This leads to pointer 2.2. You're teams can and WILL choke at any moment, thanks to the coaches. As a Pats fan, Dungy and Cowher are excellent coaches if you like regular season stat padding, but when the clock is counting down during playoff time, they just can't seem to stop tripping over themselves. And as a Pats fan, I honestly tell you that most of the game comes down to coaching. Positional coaches working during the week with he players, head coaches making adjustments midgame, offensive and defensive coaches creating creative schemes to confuse the opposition with the correct play calling to execute their plans. Talent is great, but a cohesive and fluid offensive or defensive unit can shutdown a heavily talented opponent.In 2001, the Patriots coaches discovered the Steelers were tipping off their runs or passes based on how the offensive linemen would angle their legs pre-snap. The Pats coaches in 2003 discovered that Manning had never seen a Pats defense with two shallow safeties and the corners deep. **** Vermeil took down the Patriots 2002 season when he figured out that they didn't have enough team speed to stop sweep run plays and had to overcompensate and allow big plays. A great coaching staff can turn a bunch of no-names and make them pro-bowl players. Just ask Mike Shannahan how many no-name RBs he has created, or just ask Cowher how many great linebackers he has created.3. The stats. Sorry kiddies, but this is the part you hate. The numbers.

RUSH DEFENSE Games 1-7 207 att, 886 yds, 4.28 yd/att, 126.6 yd/G, 5 TDs Games 8-16 197 att, 701 yds, 3.56 yd/att, 77.9 yd/G, 4 TDs Clearly, the rushing defense has stepped it up BIG TIME. 50 yards less per game, 3/4 of a yard less per carry, less TDs allowed in more games. Seeing that Edge rushed for 202 yds against us the first time around, this might put a little crimp in the Colts plans to try that again. PASS DEFENSE Games 1-7 132-235, 56.2%, 1487 yds, 212 yd/G, 6 TDs, 7 INTs, 17 sacks Games 8-16 183-303, 60.4%, 1998 yds, 222 yd/G, 12 TDs, 13 INTs, 27 sacks The pass defense did take a little hit when Law went down, but not really very significant. A few percentage point increase in completion percentage and 10 yds more per game. The biggest increase was allowing twice as many passing TDs, but that was offset by about twice as many INTs and an increase in sacks. Overall the pass defense really didn't suffer that much. Passer rating against rose from 71.4 to 75.2 when Law was out. Some other stats to consider, when Law has been OUT: -They're allowing 2.6 ppg LESS -They're allowing 40 yds/G LESS -They've been BETTER at defending 3rd downs (36.4% vs. 41.4%) -They've allowed LESS Red Zone appearances (10 vs. 25) -They've forced a turnover per game MORE (2.67 TO/G vs 1.71 TO/G) So, really, as strange as it may seem, the defense has actually been playing BETTER without Law.
Can all this injury crap. The Patriots lost the Miami game because Gay was injured early 3rd quarter, and the numbers were worse because Earthwind Moreland was burned by just about every WR he had to cover. The Pats secondary will be Gay, Asaunte, and Wilson at DB, with Reid/Davis and Harrison at safety. Troy Brown will be the 6th DB. Law and Poole weren't injured yesterday, and if we can get Otis Smith and Terrell Buckley to shut down Bruce and Hakim, then I am not as worried as others about Harrison/Wayne/Stokley or Ward/Plax/Randle match-ups.And for a fun reference.
Pass Offense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=8Indy 1 Pats 6Steelers 28Run Offense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=7Steelers 2 Pats 6 Indy 11 Overall Offense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=4Indy 2 Pats 7 Steelers 16Scoring Offense Indy 1 (32.6 ppg)Pats 4 (27.3 ppg)Steelers 11 (23.2 ppg)Pass Defense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=8Steelers 4Pats 19 Indy 31 Run Defense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=7Steelers 1Pats 6 Indy 24 Overall Defense Rank http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=4Steelers 1Pats 9 Indy 29 Scoring Defense http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=3Steelers 1Pats 2 Indy 19
One team prides itself on offense, one team prides itself on defense, and the 3rd team prides itself on........both. If you can name these three teams, you win a prize, and the knowledge that usually the most balanced team and talented team on both sides of the ball wins it all, and that balanced team just so happens to be winners of 2 of the last 3 super bowls.It was the Steelers and Rams fans in 01, Colts and Titans fans in 03, and now we have the Colts and Steelers fans back 04! So take my advice and can the cheerleading. Your team has a shot, but will probably lose just like every other year. And don't talk to me about your team not getting enough respect, the Patriots all but created the no-respect mantra.
Apparently everyone is missing the obviously intended irony of your post. How not to be a whiny tool? Do NOT make posts like this.

So who wants to start the "How not to come across as a pompous ##### Patriots fan" post?It's funny how fans of a team that were huge losers for decades and decades finally have some success for a few years and act like their team has history like the Cowboys, Steelers, Bears, Raiders, Redskins or Packers.

A QB is only as good as his last game, with Kordell Stewart and Elvis Grbac saying hi. Both were pro-bowl QBs going into their playoff games, and were hailed by their respective fan bases.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Kordell Stewart hailed by Pittsburgh Steeler fans? :rotflmao:

Since I am new to the game of football and these message boards, I have a few pointers for you to help guide you through an emotional playoff round. My experience has been living through 31 years without a hall of famer and 42 years before 2 Patriots Super Bowl championships, and 86 years without a Red Sox championship, so sit around kiddies and let the laxative flow through you.
*edited for clarity

Another pompous Pats fan! Go figure... :rolleyes: Sad thing is Oh Great One of Knowledge, your #### will be handed to you Sunday, oh about 6PM EST, as the Colts should be up by 21 then!This ends your wonderful run of being able to openly show everyone just how arrogant and unappreciative sports fans are in your area are.Go back and crawl under the rock from which you came this weekend. Because I definitely know you will not be here to take your medicine like a big boy.Colts 45Pats 24
Spare me. You and you same "ilk" said the exact samw words last year, and AGAIN Peyton Manning and his gang of merry men folded like a cheap tent.Your team is predestined to lose, just like every year. New year, new fans, same talk, same results. And I like the score predictions. I am sure no one has ever done one of those before.

Spare me. You and you same "ilk" said the exact samw words last year, and AGAIN Peyton Manning and his gang of merry men folded like a cheap tent.Your team is predestined to lose, just like every year. New year, new fans, same talk, same results. And I like the score predictions. I am sure no one has ever done one of those before.
Instead of talking smack, why dont you two step up to an IP ban bet??

Since I am new to the game of football and these message boards, I have a few pointers for you to help guide you through an emotional playoff round. My experience has been living through 31 years without a hall of famer and 42 years before 2 Patriots Super Bowl championships, and 86 years without a Red Sox championship, so sit around kiddies and let the laxative flow through you.
*edited for clarity
I don't see how I would be effected by that poor attempt at humor. If we want to bring up history, we can bring up the Celtics, but history these days is only remembered on a 5 year basis. Just ask Shannahan who was considered a genius 5 years ago. The last 5 years have been outstanding for New England sports fans. We know winners.

Allow me to paraphrase for those who don't want to read the whole thing.

I am a whiny tool. We pats fans have perfected this trait, and don't need your help.

1) :cry: No one is paying attention to Tom Brady. It's all about the TD record and the rookie with the winnning streak. :cry:

2) :cry: Why isn't anyone talking about Belichick being a genius? :cry:

3) :cry: Why does everyone talk about the fact that our best DBs (and others) are injured? We have Earthwind Moreland and a converted WR-who-was-already-losing-a-step to fill in. So what if we're giving up twice as many passing TDs as before. :cry:

I think Apalmer hit the nail on the head. This stuff is too perfect NOT to have been done on purpose.

I'd be amazed if this isn't a big :fishing:

Lofl, what a waste of my time. If the Pats lose, "IF" for the sake of the arguement, why make things worse and not be able to post here? Sorry. but that is a poor man's logic.

Since most of you are new to the game of football and these message boards, I have a few pointers for you to help guide you through an emotional playoff round. My experience has been living through 2 Patriots Super Bowl championships, and a Red Sox championship, so sit around kiddies and let the knowledge flow through you.1. #### about your QB. There will be doubter(s) voicing their opinion, so don't gang-jump them because they believe otherwise. Here is the fact. Your QB HAS WON ####. I don't care if your cheap QB won his first 14 games, or if your QB broke a TD record, it means very little come playoff time. A QB is only as good as his last game, with Kordell Stewart and Elvis Grbac saying hi. Both were pro-bowl QBs going into their playoff games, and were hailed by their respective fan bases. KC in 97 was outstanding, as were the Steelers in 01. The results have looked pretty bad. Dan Marino (2nd season and on) and Warren Moon for other instances. This leads to pointer 2.
Are you actually comparing Elvis Grbac and Kordell Stewart to Manning? Thats a joke. I bet you are nowhere to be found on these boards on Monday! :hophead:

*edited for clarity
I don't see how I would be effected by that poor attempt at humor. If we want to bring up history, we can bring up the Celtics, but history these days is only remembered on a 5 year basis. Just ask Shannahan who was considered a genius 5 years ago. The last 5 years have been outstanding for New England sports fans. We know winners.
I guess you are feeling lonely on the band wagon?

Lofl, what a waste of my time. If the Pats lose, "IF" for the sake of the arguement, why make things worse and not be able to post here? Sorry. but that is a poor man's logic.
No, its actually called a bet. Usually made when someone feels very confident in their odds of winning. Hence, by you not making the bet, you dont feel very confident your team will win.:MTSmanlogic:

:rotflmao: :shock: :excited: :rotflmao: :eek: :confused:

Since most of you are new to the game of football and these message boards, I have a few pointers for you to help guide you through an emotional playoff round. My experience has been living through 2 Patriots Super Bowl championships, and a Red Sox championship, so sit around kiddies and let the knowledge flow through you.1. #### about your QB. There will be doubter(s) voicing their opinion, so don't gang-jump them because they believe otherwise. Here is the fact. Your QB HAS WON ####. I don't care if your cheap QB won his first 14 games, or if your QB broke a TD record, it means very little come playoff time. A QB is only as good as his last game, with Kordell Stewart and Elvis Grbac saying hi. Both were pro-bowl QBs going into their playoff games, and were hailed by their respective fan bases. KC in 97 was outstanding, as were the Steelers in 01. The results have looked pretty bad. Dan Marino (2nd season and on) and Warren Moon for other instances. This leads to pointer 2.
Are you actually comparing Elvis Grbac and Kordell Stewart to Manning? Thats a joke. I bet you are nowhere to be found on these boards on Monday! :hophead:
Of course the Dan Marino reference flew right over you. I know edukashun is not the most important thing in Indy. Maybe time to take a reading comprehension class again.

This thread got me thinking... we really need a :whineytool: smiley. It would make replying to these threads SO much easier.Can anyone with some graphic arts skills put one of those stupid 3-corner hats on the :cry: smiley or something? Then we can pass it along to Shick! and ask him to add it to the smiley options.

*edited for clarity
How can you Colts fans accuse me of bandwagonry when you guys couldn't sell out your home opener last season and a local company had to buy the rest of the tickets? Sorry, but Indy fans would rather watch Artest beat the crap out of other people then then watch their local football team.

Of course the Dan Marino reference flew right over you. I know edukashun is not the most important thing in Indy. Maybe time to take a reading comprehension class again.
Jersey here son!!

Jersey here son!!
You became a Colts fan. Strike 1.

*edited for clarity
How can you Colts fans accuse me of bandwagonry when you guys couldn't sell out your home opener last season and a local company had to buy the rest of the tickets? Sorry, but Indy fans would rather watch Artest beat the crap out of other people then then watch their local football team.
Because all of a sudden i know like 20 Pats fans, but previously knew none. All you New England schmucks come out of the woodwork when a team in your area wins.

*edited for clarity
Because all of a sudden i know like 20 Pats fans, but previously knew none. All you New England schmucks come out of the woodwork when a team in your area wins.
You can probably say the same about Steelers fans, and more-so Colts fans. Maybe you were living under a rock the entire time and never noticed. Heck, New England fans usually sell out the other team's stadium. Steeler fans didn't do that last year, but are doing it this year because.....well......

*edited for clarity
You can probably say the same about Steelers fans, and more-so Colts fans. Maybe you were living under a rock the entire time and never noticed. Heck, New England fans usually sell out the other team's stadium. Steeler fans didn't do that last year, but are doing it this year because.....well......
Well you talk tough, but put up or shut up!!! Lets do an IP Ban Bet. If you say no it just lets us Colts fans know where the confidence level of Pats fans is at. :hophead: :popcorn: :boxing:

*edited for clarity
Well you talk tough, but put up or shut up!!! Lets do an IP Ban Bet. If you say no it just lets us Colts fans know where the confidence level of Pats fans is at. :hophead: :popcorn: :boxing:
If a man is confident he will jump off a cliff and survive, then that man is an idiot. What protects me from a Tom Brady injury? Why should I get IP banned because some dirty Colts players hit my team after the snap?

ColtsFreak > Mr. Happy

If a man is confident he will jump off a cliff and survive, then that man is an idiot. What protects me from a Tom Brady injury? Why should I get IP banned because some dirty Colts players hit my team after the snap?
And now we move on to: Perfect Examples of why Pats fans are whiney tools

*edited for clarity
I can't speak for Colts fans, only for Steelers fans who can't get a ticket in Pittsburgh do to the 25 year waiting list for season tickets that has existed since the 70's. That is why you see 20,000 plus members of the Steeler Nation selling out Cleveland, Cincinatti, Dallas, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Giants Stadium and Baltimore.

*edited for clarity
An injury to a "star" player will be an automatic bet off!!!! Your confidence in your team is lacking!!!!

If we measure a fan's confidence in their team by sig bets, then mankind still has miles to go. :rotflmao: Typical backwoods drudge. They get all excited about arm wrestles and arm strength, when the winner at the end of the day is the guy who uses smarts and wit. Why make an IP bet when you guys will leave anyways when your team loses? Heck, most of you will probably sneak back in and continue posting. I'm not gonna waste any time with your hick bet.

If we measure a fan's confidence in their team by sig bets, then mankind still has miles to go. :rotflmao: Typical backwoods drudge. They get all excited about arm wrestles and arm strength, when the winner at the end of the day is the guy who uses smarts and wit. Why make an IP bet when you guys will leave anyways when your team loses? Heck, most of you will probably sneak back in and continue posting. I'm not gonna waste any time with your hick bet.
:hophead: :hophead: :hophead: This is not a SIG BET!!!! IP BAN BET!!!!PATS ARE SCARED OF SUNDAY!!!!! LOL!

*edited for clarity
I can't speak for Colts fans, only for Steelers fans who can't get a ticket in Pittsburgh do to the 25 year waiting list for season tickets that has existed since the 70's. That is why you see 20,000 plus members of the Steeler Nation selling out Cleveland, Cincinatti, Dallas, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Giants Stadium and Baltimore.
Many of the Steelers fans are bandwagoners, but I do admit between the Colts and Steelers, the Steelers blow away the Colts and typically stick with their team, even if they sometimes leave the stadium early after another Baltimore blow-out. Heck you never saw any "Wave those terrible towels" threads last year. :rotflmao: The Pats fans have been silent all year long. No reason to speak until now because the fans of the rest of the NFL knew we were the top dog all year long.

*edited for clarity
I have been to about 10 Steelers road games in the last 10 years I have never seen a stadium that wasn't full of Terrible Towels. Oh and by the way Dallas in week four was before anybody had any clue what this year would be. By all rights we should have lost that game and had every reason to expect a loss yet there were the Terrible Towels 1,000 miles from home.:edit for spelling

*edited for clarity
I have been to about 10 Steelers road games in the last 10 years I have never seen a stadium that wasn't full of Terrible Towels. Oh and by the way Dallas in week four was before anybody had any clue what this year would be. By all rights we should have lost that game and had every reason to expect a loss yet there were the Terrible Towels 1,000 from home.
Doesn't matter which team you're a fan of -- what the Steeler fans do year in year out is hard to top. :thumbup:

:hophead: :hophead: :hophead: This is not a SIG BET!!!! IP BAN BET!!!!PATS ARE SCARED OF SUNDAY!!!!! LOL!
Gambling should be called "taking the money from dumb people" because that is pretty much what Vegas does. You can take your little "bet" and go back to your trailer.The Patriots edge the Colts in almost every statistical category except offense, which they only edge the Pats by 5 points. We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up.

Gambling should be called "taking the money from dumb people" because that is pretty much what Vegas does. You can take your little "bet" and go back to your trailer.The Patriots edge the Colts in almost every statistical category except offense, which they only edge the Pats by 5 points. We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up.
On the defensive side, the colts dominate the pats in turnover margin, + 19 while the pats are an avg. +9. "And if We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up."If the above is true why not take the bet......i'll be gone on Sunday if thats the case.......you are scared lol!!!! :eek:

On the defensive side, the colts dominate the pats in turnover margin, + 19 while the pats are an avg. +9. "And if We are at home, in the cold, with another Colts team, same as last year, coming in thinking they are the big new tough kid on the block. And just like last year, those same Colts will be cut down by the Patriots TEAM, not by some Belichick vs. Manning media created match-up."If the above is true why not take the bet......i'll be gone on Sunday if thats the case.......you are scared lol!!!! :eek:
Lofl, the COlts this year are last year's Chiefs. THey had a 19 turnover margin, AND it was because of their defense that forced about 40 turnovers. The Colts are one and the same. Pad the stats vs. Detroit and da Bears, get ripped apart by the choker Chargers. I don't need a bet to tell me otherwise, I will let my FACTS do the talking.

Lofl, the COlts this year are last year's Chiefs. THey had a 19 turnover margin, AND it was because of their defense that forced about 40 turnovers. The Colts are one and the same. Pad the stats vs. Detroit and da Bears, get ripped apart by the choker Chargers. I don't need a bet to tell me otherwise, I will let my FACTS do the talking.
Remind me please.....I don't believe we "ripped" by the chargers!!! Your facts are ####.....c'mon IP BET.

Methinks thou dost protest too much...Anyone else sense the fear in Mr.Happy's posts? The Top Offense in the league this week, and potentially the Top Denfense in the league next week! (and that's a BIG IF the Patsies get past the Colts) It's a tough road ahead for the Chowder-heads.Best to just get drunk now, Happy, and start dreaming of the Red Sox season! :hophead:

Users who are viewing this thread