What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Dillion is a Super Bowl winner this weekend as GB crushes Minnesota in zero degree weather (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
The Packers are going to crush the Vikings with a CFL level caliber QB starting for Minnesota. I think the Packers get out to an early lead and Dillon (with Jones knee banged up) gets the majority of touches to put the game away in game where the temperature is going to be near zero. Will the Vikings want any part of a monster like Dillion in negative ten degree weather? 

I think Dillon has 100 total yard/2 TD potential...AJ Dillon = league winner

Well I've gone with Chubb, Aaron Jones, and Cordarrelle Patterson all season long at RB. But with Patterson seemingly hitting a wall and not being used much in the passing game, I've decided to roll Dillon out in his spot instead. Hoping this is a good game for both Green Bay backs. 

It's never this easy, is it? 

No. it's not. Is Jones sidelined? What is the deal? 

And it's Dillon, by the way. You've got him as Dillion in the title. 

I hope he scores a dillion points for you. 

I can see this playing out to some degree. As a Jones & Dillon owner I hope Dillon does not choke out Jones upside, I do not see a way to play Dillon over A. Jones, Monty, Darrel Williams, or Penny.

The Packers should be running a ton in this game. There could be a lot of work for both Jones and Dillon.

Last edited by a moderator:
63 yds and 2 TDs on 14 carries

Another 2 for 20 in receiving 

83 total yds so far

20+ in almost all formats, you can't be upset with that. 

Jones 106 yds from scrimmage but the game was not in doubt after the 2nd Q,

Jones had 9.5 yds per carry 

I played them both. Jones was extremely effective but it always looks like they limit him. Game script kind of played out as expected so Dillon was able to take advantage in the 2nd half. Wish I could combine them into one back for fantasy. 

The Packers are going to crush the Vikings with a CFL level caliber QB starting for Minnesota. I think the Packers get out to an early lead and Dillon (with Jones knee banged up) gets the majority of touches to put the game away in game where the temperature is going to be near zero. Will the Vikings want any part of a monster like Dillion in negative ten degree weather? 

I think Dillon has 100 total yard/2 TD potential...AJ Dillon = league winner
2 TDs, but only 83 yards.  Bad call man, bad call.

Users who are viewing this thread