What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Green or.... (1 Viewer)

Value wise I would give an edge to Team B. I think this depends on your needs. If you are contending take Green with the highest ceiling and floor. 

If you have good WR depth and can move Green for those pieces I would be happy to take a risk on those talents. You get big names, big talent, and can likely turn them around in new trades as they make plays in the preseason. 

That is a great return for Green.  I would take the B side regardless of the situation you are in.  You will not get better value for Green moving forward.  Take it and be happy. 

All 3 of team B guys have question marks but the odds are in your favor because of the number of players.

I think all the guys on the team B side are overrated, so I'd stick with Green.  If I were looking to sell him I'd think I could find better.

I think all the guys on the team B side are overrated, so I'd stick with Green.  If I were looking to sell him I'd think I could find better.
I am guessing you don't have AJ Green and have not tried to sell him.  He does not bring in a lot of return because he is not flashy and the perception of him really hurts his trade value.  It shouldn't as he is a reliable WR1 but for whatever reason his trade value is usually well below his actual value.  This return is one of the best returns I have seen or heard about for AJ Green.  That is not necessarily saying the trigger should be pulled but as far as value goes (especially this time of year) you aren't going to get anything better than this.

Another consideration, with Green you know you will always start him, with the 3 other guys unless one of them emerges you will never know which one to start week to week-that's not a bad problem to have if you are good at guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread