What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alabama CB Geno Smith suspended for the season opener following DUI (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slippery slope!
C'mon AD, you know we've had this kind of pointless, misleading nonsense pop up on Sundays before. On the FFA board I wouldn't care, but people rely on this board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmYee2ZfSk
:lmao: :lmao:
I watched the whole thing. How does he get into space??
that frisbee-mobile thing of theirs is vewy powerful

The collective intelligence of posters who do this is negative infinity.

I've seen other folks do this, but seriously, Faust? This is so lame.
Agree. I only opened this because Faust started it otherwise I would have blown it off as a fake story. Cred takes a hit here.
:lol: this isn't serious business all the thyme
That's what my aunt Rosemary and her husband Basil say.
sage advice
You make an oregano point here. :D

If Geno Smith (NYJ) is on your team...you are done anyways.
. How about if he is on my taxi squad in a dynasty? Am I still done?
Would you be starting him in the season opener in such a case?
Right...because clearly that's the only time having a DUI on his record will be an issue.
It's the only time this thread would cause an issue for someone who was planning on starting Geno Smith in week 1. People really have a hard time following an argument these days.
What if he's a consideration drafting him in the 2nd round of a rookie draft? Would a DUI raise a flag?
Ironic username.

Right...because clearly that's the only time having a DUI on his record will be an issue.
It's the only time this thread would cause an issue for someone who was planning on starting Geno Smith in week 1. People really have a hard time following an argument these days.
What if he's a consideration drafting him in the 2nd round of a rookie draft? Would a DUI raise a flag?
Ironic username.
:thumbup: Feel free to ignore me any time you want.

Ironic username.
How?

Ironic username.
How?
He's not amused.

I don't gamble money on anything but FF but I will definitely be taking the Tide on that one. Heck I might break my own rules for that. Anything less than a 35-point win will be considered a major failing. Va Tech is not in the same league.

I don't gamble money on anything but FF but I will definitely be taking the Tide on that one. Heck I might break my own rules for that. Anything less than a 35-point win will be considered a major failing. Va Tech is not in the same league.
Good luck with that.

Bama will be rusty so I think they'll only win by 30 points.

Appears has since been updated, but I find it humorous that Faust (the up to the second updater) did this.

Because no one expected it from him :lol:

Ironic username.
How?
:shrug: He's still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread