What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alex Murdaugh found shot (1 Viewer)

beer 30

Footballguy
Man, that son lost everything. Mom and brother murdered. Dad likely involved and now is likely going to prison for insurance fraud. Money is likely all gone. And by name alone his reputation will be ruined for life.
Life certainly comes at you fast

beer 30

Footballguy
I still can't get over how ugly this guy is.  He and Mark Davis are 1A 1B in dudes with enough money to look at least a little better.  Jesus.
When they said Mark Davis is worth $500m the first thing I thought was "dude, stop with the clown look". Somebody gotta step and tell him, right? I mean you can't get up in the morning, throw the Sonny Crocket Miami Vice ensemble on, check the mirror on the way out, shoot your finger gunz at the reflection and think, "yeah...####### nailed it" right?

General Malaise

Poop Lord
When they said Mark Davis is worth $500m the first thing I thought was "dude, stop with the clown look". Somebody gotta step and tell him, right? I mean you can't get up in the morning, throw the Sonny Crocket Miami Vice ensemble on, check the mirror on the way out, shoot your finger gunz at the reflection and think, "yeah...####### nailed it" right?

Mark Davis looks like the ******* love child of Eric Stoltz from Mask and a mushroom.

JetMaxx

Footballguy
GroveDiesel said:
Man, that son lost everything. Mom and brother murdered. Dad likely involved and now is likely going to prison for insurance fraud. Money is likely all gone. And by name alone his reputation will be ruined for life.
Buster possibly had something to do with the Stephen Smith death that preceded all of this. Investigation was reopened into that as well. 

JaxBill

Footballguy
r/MurdaughFamilyMurders is on fire!
this thread is full of juicy local  and unsubstantiated gossip

-Alex not only had a mistress but he bud a daughter by a mistress who is now at Clemson.

- the grandfather (Alexs father) had a love child years ago who also went on to be a lawyer in SC (but with diff last name).

- Maggie moved out because of Alex affair and might have had a live in boyfriend. She was planning to divorce and had a forensic audit performed which should have noticed the missing money.

- the hunting lodge used to belong to a former client who was a drug runner and there's an airfield on the property. client couldn't pay legal bills and signed over deed.

- days before the accident,  the housekeeper said she was afraid of Alex and Paul

beer 30

Footballguy
In case anyone is still interested outside of SC, listened to all of them yesterday, really ties all the threads together. Still ongoing but it gets you up to speed on the how/why/when stuff. Most episodes are about 20 min each so easily digestible. Had to listen to the last one twice it was so convoluted. Would love to hear a lawyers reaction to it.

Caveat - her voice is annoying at first but she does address it in the 2nd episode. Given what she does for a living and that this is a side gig, I think she does an excellent job tying the multiple story lines together.

Murdaugh Murders

JaxBill

Footballguy
Yeah, this looks bad for a lot of prominent lawyers / bankers in SC. Palmetto State Bank seems to be in the crosshairs.

Cory Fleming has been ousted by his law firm

Users who are viewing this thread