What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Almost on the Clock - 6th Round (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
12 Team Superflex.  Start QB/RB/2 WR/TE/Flex QB/2 Flex RB/WR/TE, K/Def

Team so far  QB - Patrick Mahomes, RB - Kerryon Johnson, Leonard Fournette, WR - Tyreek Hill, Julian Edelman  

As far as my starting lineup goes I need a Tight End, a Flex, and a Superflex.  There are four picks before mine.

Top QBs - Cousins, Trubisky, Allen, Garoppolo, Brady, Stafford, Carr, Darnold, Dalton, Foles

Top RBs - Michel, Lindsay, White, Coleman, Cohen, Ekeler, Drake

Top WR - Lockett, Boyd, Godwin, Ridley, Jeffery, Anderson

Top TE - Howard, Henry, Cook, McDonald, Hooper, Ebron, Njoku, Rudolph

Because of a trade I made I don't have a pick in the seventh round but I will have two in a row in the eighth round.  So that's a lot of picks between this one and my next pick

I feel like at this point the biggest drop off is in QBs.   The difference between Cousins and Foles isn't huge, but with 22 picks before my next pick I feel like I need to get my Superflex QB before I'm picking from Joe Flacco and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Anybody see things differently than I do?  Thanks and as always I will answer yours.

Users who are viewing this thread