What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazon Student, Prime for Students (1 Viewer)

Run It Up

Footballguy
If you have an .edu email address you are eligible for Amazon Student (essentially Prime with a few goodies) for six months for free. After the 6 months you can upgrade to Amazon prime for $39/year for 4 years.

Amazon Student

If you have an .edu email address you are eligible for Amazon Student (essentially Prime with a few goodies) for six months for free. After the 6 months you can upgrade to Amazon prime for $39/year for 4 years.

Amazon Student
It's minus the streaming video, but the half off is a good deal.
Aww ####, I can't read. It is just the free two-day shipping and Prime Deals. <_<

For 6 months of free two-day shipping though, I'll take it and $39 is about in my price range for Prime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Student
Aww ####, I can't read. It is just the free two-day shipping and Prime Deals. <_<

For 6 months of free two-day shipping though, I'll take it and $39 is about in my price range for Prime.
Yeah, free shipping is huge and the forty bucks is pretty good afterwards.

If you have an .edu email address you are eligible for Amazon Student (essentially Prime with a few goodies) for six months for free. After the 6 months you can upgrade to Amazon prime for $39/year for 4 years.Amazon Student
Aww ####, I can't read. It is just the free two-day shipping and Prime Deals. <_< For 6 months of free two-day shipping though, I'll take it and $39 is about in my price range for Prime.
I think it's only minus the streaming during the free period. I have a student account and I get the streaming.

If you have an .edu email address you are eligible for Amazon Student (essentially Prime with a few goodies) for six months for free. After the 6 months you can upgrade to Amazon prime for $39/year for 4 years.Amazon Student
Aww ####, I can't read. It is just the free two-day shipping and Prime Deals. <_< For 6 months of free two-day shipping though, I'll take it and $39 is about in my price range for Prime.
I think it's only minus the streaming during the free period. I have a student account and I get the streaming.
Yeah, that's also the impression I got.

Users who are viewing this thread