What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amy Adams (1 Viewer)

Rate Amy Adams

• Total voters

Keerock

Footballguy
Mrs. Keerock and I disagree. I find Amy Adams extremely hot. She thinks I'm nuts.

The scale in the poll can be odfee, or whatever you want... just give me a number.

The image I linked above is what I consider to be an average pic of her... there are some where she looks way hotter and some, not so much. You be the judge.

FFA... go!

She has a post-baby body now (pretty obvious in Man of Steel) but she's still cute as a button and extremely attractive.

Give her an 8.

Saw her at Lou Malnati's in Naperville Il. If the waitress didnt point her out, I never would have known. Pretty average looking for the area.

8. But I find these types of women more appealing to me personally than the perfect knockouts. I like a little girl next door so I tend to find these types more attractive than some guys.

8. But I find these types of women more appealing to me personally than the perfect knockouts. I like a little girl next door so I tend to find these types more attractive than some guys.
Me too without a doubt. But my perfect girl next door is blonde, built like Scarlett Johansson circa '05, with a raspy voice and has to do community service for some stuff that happened last year but she's trying to put that life behind her.

Think it depends on how full the moon is. Sometimes she seems too naive and kinda meh, other times she's wearing a naughtier persona and hotter than fire.

She's a classic example of a woman whose rating is higher than the sum of her parts. She's got flaws you can point to but but when you look at the whole picture everything comes together really, really well.

I voted a 9

After some Google image searches, I agree on 7.5 but voted 7. She has a few pictures (very dolled up) that still made her barely and 8. The rest were solid 7.

I gave Kendrick a premature 8 and Adams is hotter than her. Kendrick would be a 7 for me and Adams a 9. She, unlike many, as aged very well and has not lost her appeal at all. She seems like a "down to Earth" lady as well.

Keerock, who does your wife think is hot as far as Hollywood goes? What are your wife's expectations of them since Adams does not fit her profile?

I gave Kendrick a premature 8 and Adams is hotter than her. Kendrick would be a 7 for me and Adams a 9. She, unlike many, as aged very well and has not lost her appeal at all. She seems like a "down to Earth" lady as well.

Keerock, who does your wife think is hot as far as Hollywood goes? What are your wife's expectations of them since Adams does not fit her profile?
You know... I'm not sure if she just disses the women I find hot (Adams, Alba, Kunis, Theron, Hayek, etc), or if she truly doesn't think they are. She has mentioned the following as hot in the past... Knightley, Winslet, Jolie, Peet

Not sure why people think she can act. She has two faces. Cute and scrunched up which she uses for surprise/anger/scared/confused/etc.

Kendrick and Fisher (her main competition for it girl) act circles around here right now imo.

Not sure why people think she can act. She has two faces. Cute and scrunched up which she uses for surprise/anger/scared/confused/etc.

Kendrick and Fisher (her main competition for it girl) act circles around here right now imo.
You have mistaken this for an acting thread. Please re-vote.

You have mistaken this for an acting thread. Please re-vote.
Oh she's at least a 9 on camera. That's for sure. She might fall apart in a few years, but that's not why we're here.

Users who are viewing this thread