What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Keeper Post (1 Viewer)

ffweasel

Weasel Power
12 Team PPR League. 2 Keepers. I have 10th pick if that matters  

I’m keeping Le’Veon Bell, but going back and forth with 2nd keeper. Dalvin Cook or Keenan Allen?  

12 Team PPR League. 2 Keepers. I have 10th pick if that matters  

I’m keeping Le’Veon Bell, but going back and forth with 2nd keeper. Dalvin Cook or Keenan Allen?  
Those two players are closely ranked, so i can see why it is a tough decision, but I keep Keenan Allen there 10 times out of ten.  Cook is coming off an injury and has far less of a proven resume than Keenan Allen.  Fantasy is littered with one year wonders.  When I am thinking about one of my top two picks, I want proven, consistent blue chip performance.

• I keep Cook since I'm assuming a few other top RB's are being kept and hope that Allen falls to you with the 10th pick.

Is there any penalty (round lost, salary cap, etc) to the keepers?  If not, keep who you think are the best two players.  Nothing g else should come into play.

Users who are viewing this thread