What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another TV/Soundbar question (1 Viewer)

DallasDMac

Footballguy
Bought a UN49NU8000 4k during the holiday season. Love the TV but sound can be brutal. Some shows, I have to crank the sound nearly all the way up just to hear dialog. I want a basic, simple soundbar just to even out the sound and make it easier to hear dialog. Has anyone had experience with one of these? I don't want multiple speakers and subs and all that. Just a simple bar to make it so I can hear folks talk, etc.

Bought a UN49NU8000 4k during the holiday season. Love the TV but sound can be brutal. Some shows, I have to crank the sound nearly all the way up just to hear dialog. I want a basic, simple soundbar just to even out the sound and make it easier to hear dialog. Has anyone had experience with one of these? I don't want multiple speakers and subs and all that. Just a simple bar to make it so I can hear folks talk, etc.
Did you buy this one? Thoughts?

I've never owned a Bose product, so I can't offer any opinion there.  However, I have an older model of the same Samsung television and this Samsung soundbar/subwoofer and is has really great sound.  It also paired great with the television - turns on/off with the TV, volume can be adjusted through the television or cable remote.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-HW-N450-ZA-Soundbar/dp/B07B7WKSD6/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?keywords=samsung+bluetooth+soundbar&qid=1559506695&s=gateway&sprefix=samsung+bluetooth+sou&sr=8-9

ETA: this was a quick search. You may find other, less expensive Samsung Bluetooth sound bars if you're looking to spend around or under $200

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out Cnet....give you a ton more info than most around here.

ETA

Or you can go and review the thread audiophile thread here. Bunch of soundbar info there too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread