What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anthony Hargrove DE Whatz UP? (1 Viewer)

pretender

Footballguy
Rams | Green Working with the First TeamFri, 26 Aug 2005 08:19:51 -0700Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams DE Brandon Green has been working with the first-team defense in place of DE Anthony Hargrove.I know Hargrove had some sort of knee injury back in June - anybody heard anything? Brandon Green was released by JAX and picked up by St. Louis. Any knowledge on Green?

Rams | Green Working with the First Team

Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:19:51 -0700

Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams DE Brandon Green has been working with the first-team defense in place of DE Anthony Hargrove.

I know Hargrove had some sort of knee injury back in June - anybody heard anything? Brandon Green was released by JAX and picked up by St. Louis. Any knowledge on Green?
I would say that Martz uses this dont like em replace em logic before, but it rarely lasts. Why he has moved Archuleta in preseason and his LBs around constantly last year. I dont think that Hargrove has lost his job as he was getting pumped last week. Sounds like he took a practice off and is getting stung now by Martz.

He was definitely a force when he was on the field though. I heard his name a few times during the 2nd Q going after Harrington.

Users who are viewing this thread