What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antonio Brown (@ATL) or E. Sanders (vs KC)? (1 Viewer)

Antonio Brown (@ATL) or E. Sanders (vs KC)?

• Antonio Brown (@ATL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E. Sanders (vs KC)?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR league.

Was all set to start AB, but then M. Thomas was ruled out.

* A. Brown @ATL - The CB matchup is a good one for AB on the perimeter and ATL's secondary is awful. Even better, ATL is solid against the run so TB can't just pound the RBs (and R. Jones out). He's getting targeted but has been inefficient with his targets. Note: I'm already starting M. Evans as my WR2 this week.

or

* E. Sanders vs KC -- M. Thomas is out. Earlier this year, Sanders produced with M. Thomas out. Believe he scored at least 15 PPR points in Thomas' absence. The matchup isn't great. KC shuts down WRs well so it could be the running attack and dump offs to Kamara that wins the day. Still, he's the #1 WR option in a game with a high O/U. Note 2: I'm probably starting J. Cook at TE as well.

Which?

Thanks

I have Sanders as well . Im the underdog in a PPR. Sanders or Brandon Cooks. Cooks ceiling seems to be around 15 -17 where Sanders could get 25 in this high scoring affair?

I have Sanders as well . Im the underdog in a PPR. Sanders or Brandon Cooks. Cooks ceiling seems to be around 15 -17 where Sanders could get 25 in this high scoring affair?
I'd make sure Cooks is healthy. Think he's playing, but is he banged up at wll.

3-0 for Sanders. Any AB takers?

Users who are viewing this thread