What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any GA live-draft leagues looking for a new owner? (1 Viewer)

THE HITTER

Footballguy
My last live-draft league moved to online 2 years ago due to a few owners moving. I miss the fun of a live draft. Looking mainly for Atlanta or surrounding areas but willing to travel (TN, NC, SC, AL, or FL) if location and league are a fit. Been around a while so not a noob to the game. Feel free to contact me with any openings. Thanks.

hfs09

Footballguy
Are you wiling to travel to Southern Kentucky (Bowling Green, an hour north of Nashville, TN)?

Check out my live draft event info, SBFFC.com.

Email brian.harwood@insightbb.com

BT's Rule

Footballguy
My last live-draft league moved to online 2 years ago due to a few owners moving. I miss the fun of a live draft. Looking mainly for Atlanta or surrounding areas but willing to travel (TN, NC, SC, AL, or FL) if location and league are a fit. Been around a while so not a noob to the game. Feel free to contact me with any openings. Thanks.
I have a league on Yahoo that I've been running for about 6 years. We do a live draft in the Alpharetta area.Overview: $40 buy-in, H2H, snake-style live draft, non-IDPIf you're interested, send me an email at Leacjuneb@yahoo.com and I'll send you more details about the league with an invite to join.

Users who are viewing this thread