What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any love for Molly the stenographer here yet (1 Viewer)

He will not be mocked. He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been — the Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, lord Jesus Christ.
She has been taken to the hospital for an evaluation

pretty sure her name is dianne reidy. but molly is probably more fun
Update. She and hubby have released a video.

The House stenographer who was dragged from the floor by Capitol Police last fall after shouting about God, the Freemasons and a House divided counts the Oct. 16 incident as the fourth time “the lord has put on my heart to speak.”

Dianne Reidy said she remembers “walking to the dais and speaking, and standing at the podium where the president speaks as God would have it, but I did not lose my mind.”

Speaking publicly for the first time in the nearly five months since the outburst, Reidy maintained she was driven to act by God.

“I did not have a breakdown,” she said in a 38-minute video posted Sunday afternoon.
Dan Reidy says the couple wants the world to know they are both “Bible-believing Christians,” and speaks at length about gifts of prophecy.

“We believe with all our hearts that what took place that night was God speaking through Dianne,” her husband said, “bringing forth the word of correction to our government and hopefully… before he brings his judgment … on our country.”

Users who are viewing this thread