What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any word on Torain's injury? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
Any updates on Torain's injury?

If Torrain is out long term/for the season, I'm thinking Selvin Young would be the shark move for the rest of the season. I know Selvin has a groin injury, but that should heal up soon.

Thoughts??

Any updates on Torain's injury? If Torrain is out long term/for the season, I'm thinking Selvin Young would be the shark move for the rest of the season. I know Selvin has a groin injury, but that should heal up soon.Thoughts??
we don't have an update yet, but we should have one soon from either the doctor himself or someone in Torrain's posse.MinistryOfPain went to High School with Torrain, and generally has good info.

Any updates on Torain's injury?

If Torrain is out long term/for the season, I'm thinking Selvin Young would be the shark move for the rest of the season. I know Selvin has a groin injury, but that should heal up soon.

Thoughts??
Those type of injuries usuallly linger.

Word on the Broncos MB is that Shanny said it doesn't look good, and that he may have a knee sprain. Isn't that what Schaub has and is out 2-4 weeks?

So sad to see. He was looking really good, and had a great schedule for the next couple weeks. He really had some serious potential to break out throughout those games. He was easily on his way to a huge game tonight. It was a pretty cheap move by the defender to drop down on his knee like that when Torain was clearly already wrapped up and on his way down... then as he layed on his knee, bent the wrong way, he grabbed an already down Torain upper body and purposely yanked his body backwards back on top of himself and kept holding him there well after the play was clearly finished. Completely unnecessary.

I swear every decent back I get a hold to goes down. Bush, Felix, Edge, Torrain, McFadden. At least I got 12 points out of the kid. The search continues yet another week. :confused:

So sad to see. He was looking really good, and had a great schedule for the next couple weeks. He really had some serious potential to break out throughout those games. He was easily on his way to a huge game tonight. It was a pretty cheap move by the defender to drop down on his knee like that when Torain was clearly already wrapped up and on his way down... then as he layed on his knee, bent the wrong way, he grabbed an already down Torain upper body and purposely yanked his body backwards back on top of himself and kept holding him there well after the play was clearly finished. Completely unnecessary.
You make that sound intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread