What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody notice? (1 Viewer)

star69

Footballguy
Even through all the hyping from Theismann and the gang last night, I could really see a good qb playing. I think that Baltimore has actually developed a player. Maybe Billick really is a genius.Way to Go Boller!!! :banned:

Even through all the hyping from Theismann and the gang last night, I could really see a good qb playing. I think that Baltimore has actually developed a player. Maybe Billick really is a genius.

Way to Go Boller!!! :banned:
Shhhhh......let's keep this one quiet for next season..

Even through all the hyping from Theismann and the gang last night, I could really see a good qb playing. I think that Baltimore has actually developed a player. Maybe Billick really is a genius.

Shhhhh......let's keep this one quiet for next season..
:goodposting:

If only Boller could have shown these flashes earlier in the year... It will be impossible for the Ravens to ignore the QB position in the offseason. With weapons like Heap, Mason, and Clayton as receiving options, high productivity from the QB position should be the norm...not a "pleasant surprise".

Yeah, and if Boller really is starting to get it, the AFC North should be an interesting division for a few years. Palmer, Roethlisberger, Boller and Frye could be a lot of fun to watch.

Because I happened to look it up earlier today...Boller was QB6 over the past three weeks heading into this weekend's games, when he put up 290/3 plus an INT. That's four weeks as a real QB, which is a good sign for next season.Dude's younger than Eli Manning, remember.

Loved the Rome line after the Green Bay game . . . Boller looked Favre and Favre looked like Boller. :lmao:

Even through all the hyping from Theismann and the gang last night, I could really see a good qb playing. I think that Baltimore has actually developed a player. Maybe Fassell really is a genius.

Fixed.

I am on the bandwagon this guy is good. He makes very few mistakes and with Heap and Mason to throw to he might be a very nice sleeper for next year.

He's gonna suck. I have no doubt. Best games against Da Pack and Queens? Yeah.. whatever.
He definitely had a bad game yesterday, but for the last time:The Packers had the #1 ranked pass defense in the entire league coming into that game!

Now maybe their ranking was inflated a bit, and maybe they truly weren't the best in the league. But surely, they are no slouch against the pass if they are ranked #1. So can we please stop saying stuff like this.

He's gonna suck. I have no doubt. Best games against Da Pack and Queens? Yeah.. whatever.
He definitely had a bad game yesterday, but for the last time:The Packers had the #1 ranked pass defense in the entire league coming into that game!

Now maybe their ranking was inflated a bit, and maybe they truly weren't the best in the league. But surely, they are no slouch against the pass if they are ranked #1. So can we please stop saying stuff like this.
The packers threw in the towel in that game. Boller looked good, but I don't think using the packers "#1 ranked pass D" is a good measurement of his ability.

Boller is not finished, but clearly he's taken a step forward. He went from 55.6% completions and 5.6 yards per completion in 2004 to 58.4% and 6.1 yards in 2005. If you annualize his stats, it comes out to 3200 passing yards, 115 rushing yards, and 22 TDs, which is slightly above where I had him projected for the year.For 2006, I see Boller as a solid, Delhomme-type QB2, capable of big games but not consistent enough to be a QB1.

Users who are viewing this thread