What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody want to go Goat Hunting? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Now why does that have such a familiar ring to it.
Reminds me of the good ole days on the sheep farm when all I needed were a pair of cowboy boots and some velcro glooves....

[anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]I see these days anybody can post a mock draft, especially if you just look at 20 different mock drafts across the internet, change a few words, change a few picks, and pass it off as your very own mock draft.[/anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]

[anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]I see these days anybody can post a mock draft, especially if you just look at 20 different mock drafts across the internet, change a few words, change a few picks, and pass it off as your very own mock draft.[/anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]
Didn't your parents give you enough love as a kid or something? Why such spite?

Still waiting for your response in the numerous Lee Suggs / William Green threads.Still have 100$ to send you if you can find a site I've "ripped off."Come on now George, don't make us wait forever...HERD

Didn't your parents give you enough love as a kid or something? Why such spite?
GregR -Try to keep your emotions in check. If you don't like Goat Herder, fine. But please don't bring any mudslinging into a civil and enjoyable thread, especially when Goat Herder is just responding to questions posed specifically to him.

He was responding to my evil twin, Dman30.HERD
You know, one of you really should add the "evil twin goatee" to your avatar.I'd suggest Dman should do it, as he is by far the more evil of the two of you. On the other hand, depending on how you look at it, he is the "lesser" of two evils.

You know, one of you really should add the "evil twin goatee" to your avatar.

I'd suggest Dman should do it, as he is by far the more evil of the two of you. On the other hand, depending on how you look at it, he is the "lesser" of two evils.
This would make a great sitcom. ;) Anyone got any ideas?

You know, one of you really should add the "evil twin goatee" to your avatar.I'd suggest Dman should do it, as he is by far the more evil of the two of you. On the other hand, depending on how you look at it, he is the "lesser" of two evils.
That would be silly.

Bumping, per request of the gathering masses who seem to be on the verge of rioting and carrying pickets that have a picture of the Moe Avatar with Ross Perot like ears attached.

Bumping, per request of the gathering masses who seem to be on the verge of rioting and carrying pickets that have a picture of the Moe Avatar with Ross Perot like ears attached.
[anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]Seems we're all doing just fine without another regurgitation of a compilation of mocks that litter the internet, which is why this thread required a bump to begin with.[/anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]

Sent as a PM to Dman30....

If you want to act like a moron, I can't stop you. But if you insist on suggesting I'm ripping off other sites/mock drafts, my offer still stands:

I'll give you 100$ if you can find material I've plagerized.

HERD
HERD

Dman has a Man Love/Man Hate thing going with Herd......stealing his avatar is just a sign of it.

Seriously Herd, I fault you for this. Stop feeding the trolls, he is far from worth it. I left RKade with 'lets play in a league together' and I dont hear from him anymore. He even won money off of me, but I did pay up ... not sure if he would have.Anyway, dont waste the 0/1's on Dman, trust me, he isnt worth it.

[anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]

Seems we're all doing just fine without another regurgitation of a compilation of mocks that litter the internet, which is why this thread required a bump to begin with.

[/anxiouslyawaiting"Herd's"mock]
To be honest I don't mutch care to see another mock. I am, however, interested in Herd's response to your assault on his integrity. This kind and generous man (Herd) is only trying to help ff fans by giving of himself and his time on these boards. Shame upon all those who degrade the "GREAT HEARD" and his efforts on these boards. As my avatar indicates I beleave in a kind and gentle world. :cX:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread