What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone Benching Randy Moss this week? (1 Viewer)

I have lee evans in at the moment, I may change though before gametime. they are my 3/4 anyways...

Haven't started him in a month due to having Wayne and Marshall and Slaton for Flex with LJ coming back.

I am contemplating starting Mushin vs DET over Moss...alongside Wayne and Jennings. Not sure how comfortable i am with that....but am at 85% and anybody matched up against DET is a pretty good bet

Why the panic on Moss this week - the 2 for 22 the first game vs. NYJ? The threat of showers in Foxboro?

Unless you have three other top 20WRs I don't know how you sit him in a primetime matchup at home. I'm expecting a decent game from him. What am I missing?

Why the panic on Moss this week - the 2 for 22 the first game vs. NYJ? The threat of showers in Foxboro?Unless you have three other top 20WRs I don't know how you sit him in a primetime matchup at home. I'm expecting a decent game from him. What am I missing?
I'm benching Moss for Wayne, Calvin, and Boldin. Yes, it's a 6 team league.

benched, mainly because I'm a Jets fan. But also because LJ returns, allowing me to plug him into the lineup in a start 2 wr/rb and 1 flex league. Other WRs are Andre3000 and Lee Evans, and starting at rb this week will be CJ3 and Deangelo, with LJ at flex...

Why the panic on Moss this week - the 2 for 22 the first game vs. NYJ? The threat of showers in Foxboro?Unless you have three other top 20WRs I don't know how you sit him in a primetime matchup at home. I'm expecting a decent game from him. What am I missing?
he does seem to do a little better at home, thats why I may start him over evans.I will be starting him over v. jackson in another league.

I am currently starting him since my other options are either Cotchery or Roy Williams. I am seriously tempted to plug Roy in though and see how he does with Romo coming back.

I'm not thrilled about Moss but he's the #24 WR in my 12 team start 3WR league so he deserves the start. Besides, if I bench Moss I would have to start Torry Holt. :loco: (For the record this is the first week I'm finally sitting Holt so he's bound to go off)

FCST calls for strong winds and 70% chance of rain.....does this sway anybody's decision making process?

Benching both him and Cotchery for Breaston (have Eddie Royal and Colston going also). Don't like either matchup tonight, and don't like the weather.

Mud

I am starting him. My other options are Holt (laughable at this point) and K. Walter. I may have considered playing Walter but he faces IND this week and seeing as how they've given up to passing TDs all year, I'll take my chances with Randy.

BTW, currently, weather.com shows 60% chance of rain and 10 mph winds...not that bad.

mozzy84 said:
mphtrilogy said:
benching him and coles for kcurtis and v jax
what do you like about v. jacksons matchup better? just curious, I have those two guys but I am sticking with moss as of now.
I'm going against PRivers, and they can't run on Pitt, but you can pass some on them. I also figure it was time I started playing the guys with the best Qbs throwing to them. It also doesn't hurt that SD D stinks and they have more of a chance to score more points.

Starting him over V Jax

Showers don't change my mind set at all. In fact, I believe that showers hurt the D as much as they do the O. If Randy can make one cut on a DB that doesn't have great footing, he's gone. All Cassel's has to do is hit him. There will be points scored in this game and I think Randy gets his regardless of the weather

I'm sitting Moss for Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, and Greg Jennings. I am also sitting Cotchery, but with my other three options, you can understand.

mozzy84 said:
mphtrilogy said:
benching him and coles for kcurtis and v jax
what do you like about v. jacksons matchup better? just curious, I have those two guys but I am sticking with moss as of now.
I'm going against PRivers, and they can't run on Pitt, but you can pass some on them. I also figure it was time I started playing the guys with the best Qbs throwing to them. It also doesn't hurt that SD D stinks and they have more of a chance to score more points.
your making me think dammit, pitts secondary is in rough shape

Users who are viewing this thread