What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone interested in joining a relaxed head to head league? (1 Viewer)

Drunken Cowboy

Footballguy
We have an opening in an old league and are struggling to find a new owner. A few of the owners have been around these boards for 20 years. Most of us know football much better than baseball. It is meant to be a causal league. I am commish and my first rule is we are here for fun so no complaining. It is $100 for the team. We run it on CBS. The draft is a slow draft that will start when we get our 12th team. If you are interested and have questions, let me know.

We have an opening in an old league and are struggling to find a new owner. A few of the owners have been around these boards for 20 years. Most of us know football much better than baseball. It is meant to be a causal league. I am commish and my first rule is we are here for fun so no complaining. It is $100 for the team. We run it on CBS. The draft is a slow draft that will start when we get our 12th team. If you are interested and have questions, let me know.
I am interested. Can you provide a link?

I am interested. Can you provide a link?
Let me know if you have any questions.

You can try posting about the open spot in fantasy football communities on platforms like Reddit, forums, or social media groups. Make sure to highlight the casual and fun nature of the league.

Users who are viewing this thread