What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

anyone see anything over the weekend significant to change your projec (1 Viewer)

moleculo

Footballguy
I was busy all day yesterday & didn't get a chance to see any games other than Broncos/Rams. Was there anything significant? Injuries, surprise demotions, etc?

Tia

- I knew the Jets were awful, but getting to see a lot of it last night was eye opening.

- I saw enough from Bernard and Lacy to add them to my drafts plans.

-Miles Austin looks really good.

-TY Hilton looks lethal too.

MFL player notes says Mendenhall has potential serious injury. Can someone tell me how the pecking order goes in Arizona. I looked at the depth chart and then looked at the carries in the game and something doesn't compute.

Vick looks like he was born to play in Chip's offense. I didn't see that coming, and will have to adjust accordingly.

Greene went down with a knee injury, possibly bump cj2k if its anything serious.

Also Washington was knocked out with a knee injury, bump probably wright but maybe hunter? Monitoring injury situation also.

Cooper broken leg- downgrade cards rb, who even knows who it will be mending hall went down again. Downgrade Palmer a bit and also housler who will probably be forced to stay in and black more.

I did not see Danny woodhead as much as everyone wa projecting. Mathews looks good but fool me once shame on you, fool me 4 times shame on me haha.

T. Richardson is going to have a monster year If he stays healthy.

I don't think tavon Austin is gonna factor much this year in the rams offense as anything more than a decoy, but holy hell that guys fast!

Peyton manning is gonna be throwing the ball around 45 to 50 times a game for the first 6 games, without miller and champ that defense is not gonna be that great.

Alex smith will not even attempt to throw the ball past 10 yards, I was really pulling for the guy but if he don't start to challenge defenses Dwayne bowe will only become a ppr monster but in standard leagues will only be a middle of the pack wr2.

Could we possibly upgrade dez? He is going to beast all year long especially if miles Austin stays healthy and the defense has to stay honest. He now had romo full trust and should see plenty of chances to excel.

Dallas 1st string defense has not given up a td in 4 pre season games, an that's without Ratliff and spencer on the d line and Claiborne in the secondary. Just saying

My biggest upgrade of yesterday is probably going to be Andrew luck and tony romo. I honestly believe that both are grossly undervalued luck could possibly finish in the top 3 romo top 5 and are Being draft between qb9 to 12 crazy value!

I still have another game to watch I will chime in on that later.

Greene went down with a knee injury, possibly bump cj2k if its anything serious.

Also Washington was knocked out with a knee injury, bump probably wright but maybe hunter? Monitoring injury situation also.

Cooper broken leg- downgrade cards rb, who even knows who it will be mending hall went down again. Downgrade Palmer a bit and also housler who will probably be forced to stay in and black more.

I did not see Danny woodhead as much as everyone wa projecting. Mathews looks good but fool me once shame on you, fool me 4 times shame on me haha.

T. Richardson is going to have a monster year If he stays healthy.

I don't think tavon Austin is gonna factor much this year in the rams offense as anything more than a decoy, but holy hell that guys fast!

Peyton manning is gonna be throwing the ball around 45 to 50 times a game for the first 6 games, without miller and champ that defense is not gonna be that great.

Alex smith will not even attempt to throw the ball past 10 yards, I was really pulling for the guy but if he don't start to challenge defenses Dwayne bowe will only become a ppr monster but in standard leagues will only be a middle of the pack wr2.

Could we possibly upgrade dez? He is going to beast all year long especially if miles Austin stays healthy and the defense has to stay honest. He now had romo full trust and should see plenty of chances to excel.

Dallas 1st string defense has not given up a td in 4 pre season games, an that's without Ratliff and spencer on the d line and Claiborne in the secondary. Just saying

My biggest upgrade of yesterday is probably going to be Andrew luck and tony romo. I honestly believe that both are grossly undervalued luck could possibly finish in the top 3 romo top 5 and are Being draft between qb9 to 12 crazy value!

I still have another game to watch I will chime in on that later.
Good stuff! Thx

It made me bump Michael Vick up in my rankings, and makes me very strongly consider going QBBC with him and a solid floor option like Dalton/Eli. Vick is the sort of player who will probably get drafted early in my league though, as alot of the guys aren't FF geeks and therefore draft on name. The advantage of that is that Andrew Luck will likely fall to me in the 8th.

I'm all in on Peyton and D. Thomas this year, staying away from Denver running game unless I can grab Ball late.

I definitely put the brakes on Weeden being a much improved qb2 option. It's also slowed me down on Cameron as well given how much he's tied into Weeden's play. Count me all in on Hilton in both dynasty & redraft and Markus Wheaton in dynasty this year. I'm also even more enthused about Bernard if that's even possible. I'm also going to aim to reserve my last roster spot for Christine Michael and will wait with him as long as it takes.

Ray rice got 16 carries?!? That was unexpected for me. Move him right back up the board imo.

Peyton looked really good in the hurryup.

Deonte thompkins looked good, but will probably be overdrafted because he did it with gronk and amendola out.

Decker caught a bunch of passes, but also with welker out.

Wilson, lacy and bernard look ready to go from day one. I was planning to go rb rb but I might be willing to take a non rb in the first two rounds now.

Hillman took a hit with another fumble this week. Ball looked good in pass pro and had a couple nice catches but made some mistakes running. Moreno didn't come in until 28 minutes in, but looked good against the twos.

Ryan mathews looked good again, except for a goal line fumble. He's worth a flier.

Russell wilson might have moved down a bit, and vick moved up.

Chris johnson looked like the real deal again. Bordeline rb1 in a year with so many stud rb1s. Worth a late first/early second.

Brian leonard scoring a goal line td doesn't make me warm and fuzzy about doug martin second overall. Schiano sounded excited about their rb depth in a sirius xm interview and seeing that raised a red flag for me. Still a stud rb but maybe mid first now.

The rams d/st gets a big boost from tavon austin. They have a good d line, good depth all around, and a potentially studly special teams.

Austin looked awesome. I think they limited his touches because he showed a lot early. Same thing with david wilson. No reason to risk injury and show your hand too much.

Brian leonard scoring a goal line td doesn't make me warm and fuzzy about doug martin second overall. Schiano sounded excited about their rb depth in a sirius xm interview and seeing that raised a red flag for me. Still a stud rb but maybe mid first now.
In which game was this? Not sure you can read anything into it with Martin held out of this past weekend's game.

MFL player notes says Mendenhall has potential serious injury. Can someone tell me how the pecking order goes in Arizona. I looked at the depth chart and then looked at the carries in the game and something doesn't compute.
Lookin like mendy, williams, smith, taylor

I thought the Cardinals might have some solid value plays after drafting Cooper and Levi Brown coming back but the loss of Cooper has me downgrading some of those guys. Still think Fitz is going to have a big year but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread