What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are you guys watching this $#!t on ESPN (1 Viewer)

HE's a flat out liar, I live 10 minutes from him, I blowing up his house NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The waiver was a doctor's waiver not a TEAM waiver...ONCE again HE's the victim, they don't say how he was the top 3 wr last year in pay......He's just trying to get traded....I'm so ANGRY... I don't really post here much but I can't control myself

Last edited by a moderator:
"Remember one last thing Boomer. He didn't leave, they asked him to leave!" :lmao: and :eek: at the same time.

BOOMER JUST CALLED T-O A HERO :confused: :eek: :o :no: :rolleyes: :wall: Not a good job by Boomer. Proper response:

Drew: Do you think TO ought to be among the top 10 paid receivers?

Boomer: whatever he said Do you feel TO ought to honor his contract?

Drew Rosenhaus makes me want to punch my TV. I've heard cicadas whine less. Damn is that man irritating.

Chris Berman might be the worst interviewer in history. :rolleyes:
Really?I rip on Berman but I thought he was fine here and asked good questions.

What happens Wednesday and what happens Setp 11 is exactly the questions I wanted asked.

J

Drew is such an ### for repeating the lie of him not being a top paid reciever. he is 3rd in terms of pay thus it sure sounds to me he is in the top 10.

Real professional of Rosenhaus to wear a jacket with a t-shirt underneath with an "S" (a la Superman) on it.

Drew is such an ### for repeating the lie of him not being a top paid reciever. he is 3rd in terms of pay thus it sure sounds to me he is in the top 10.
He'll get cut before he's owed the bulk of the contract. That said, TO signed it.

If these are some of the top paid recievers could someone find the other 8 players paid more than TO. Marvin Harrison 67/7 years = $9.6 millionRandy Moss $75/8 years = $9.4 millTerrell Owens 49/7 years = $7 millJoe Horn 42/6 = $7 millionAndre Johnson 39/6 = 6.5 millTorry Holt 42/7 = $6 millChad Johnson 25/5 = $5 million

And this was the same Rosenhaus that told Leigh Steinberg on Quite Frankly yesterday that he does NOT use the media for negotiations.

I was hoping Berman was going to ask, "T.O you are obviously a bright guy, :lmao: if the contract you have is so poor why did you agree to it just last year????"

"The Eagles have options"I hope the option chosen results in TO not playing AND getting no money.

I cant believe the "Donavon had his brother call my friend and try to get me on the phone, and then try to keep it on the down low." :popcorn: Are we in high school again?

Drew already admitted on TV that TO got $12million in the past 2 years, thus 6 million a years instead of 7 million per year still keeps him well into the top 10.

Interesting about this secret waiver thing before the super bowl:

In a national interview on ESPN's Pardon The Interruption, Owens -- alongside agent, Drew Rosenhaus -- made a number of statements, including one in which he said he was forced to sign a "secret waiver" before playing in Super Bowl XXXIX. Owens said he "put his life on the line" to play in the game.A short time later, an Eagles spokesman denied the allegation. "He absolutely did not sign a waiver with the team. He was never even asked to," said the team spokesman.
Hmmm.Someone is not telling the truth.J

I don't know how anyone can have one iota of respect for Rosenhaus after watching that crap. What a manipulative scumbag.As far as TO, you can't spell "tool" without TO.

If these are some of the top paid recievers could someone find the other 8 players paid more than TO.

Marvin Harrison 67/7 years = $9.6 million

Randy Moss $75/8 years = $9.4 mill

Terrell Owens 49/7 years = $7 mill

Joe Horn 42/6 = $7 million

Andre Johnson 39/6 = 6.5 mill

Torry Holt 42/7 = $6 mill

Chad Johnson 25/5 = $5 million
They are QB's and DL's but there is no way he is "underpaid" for a WR

Chris Berman might be the worst interviewer in history. :rolleyes:

What happens Wednesday and what happens Setp 11 is exactly the questions I wanted asked.

J
Joe, I'll agree with those questions needing to be asked. I think he could have come back at them a bit stronger, and just can't believe he called TO a hero. The last thing TO (and Rosenhaus) need is to have their egos stroked a little more, and especially by using THAT word. Heros get wounded in battle and save babies from burning buildings. TO made an amazing recovery to come back and help his team - that's ALL.bb

Ok, here's the strategy: honor the letter of the contract, show up where he's told to be, but dont speak a word to anyone, dont participate in the smallest thing outside the exact contract, basically be a total pain in the ###. It seems to be working in a perverse way. Are the Eagles really going to just keep allowing TO to stroll into camp, be a ####, they kick him out, he comes back, rinse, repeat? Either they cut him, trade him, or eat the contract, right?

In a national interview on ESPN's Pardon The Interruption, Owens -- alongside agent, Drew Rosenhaus -- made a number of statements, including one in which he said he was forced to sign a "secret waiver" before playing in Super Bowl XXXIX. Owens said he "put his life on the line" to play in the game.

A short time later, an Eagles spokesman denied the allegation.

"He absolutely did not sign a waiver with the team. He was never even asked to," said the team spokesman.
Hmmm.Someone is not telling the truth.

J
Hmmm, who should we believe, the self-serving athlete who's never held himself accountable for any of his actions and the self-serving agent who has a reputation for stealing other people's clients? Or one of the most respected head coaches and organizations in the NFL?Gee, I wonder who we should believe ...

:D

Please Eagle fans tell me that every single one of you agree that this guy should not play another down for your team. :confused:

In a national interview on ESPN's Pardon The Interruption, Owens -- alongside agent, Drew Rosenhaus -- made a number of statements, including one in which he said he was forced to sign a "secret waiver" before playing in Super Bowl XXXIX. Owens said he "put his life on the line" to play in the game.

A short time later, an Eagles spokesman denied the allegation.

"He absolutely did not sign a waiver with the team. He was never even asked to," said the team spokesman.
Hmmm.Someone is not telling the truth.

J
Hey Joe,When that story first started making the rounds Joe Banner was telling anyone who asked that the Eagles ABSOLUTELY did not require any kind of waiver and that either TO was confused by the waiver his doctor made him sign or was making it up completely. Banner even said that when TO came in and told him he was going to go against the doctor's orders, Reid and Banner said something to the effect of "we're in this together."

Drew is playing the fool like a fiddle. Why cant these players realize Drew just wants his agents fee as a % of the contract. why in the world would Drew suggest to TO to honor his contract.

When he's talking and his voice starts to get higher does anyone else get the feeling T.O. is going to break out a double snap snap thing like Damon Wayans?J

The waiver issue is interesting. If the Eagles _didnt_ make him sign a waiver, they would have to pay out his full contract if he got a career ending injury. If they let him play against doctors orders and he was hurt in the game, the team would be liable for the contract. That seems like a pretty huge risk with a backloaded contract. Im not saying TO is telling the truth, im saying it has some logic to it.

I was hoping Berman was going to ask, "T.O you are obviously a bright guy, :lmao: if the contract you have is so poor why did you agree to it just last year????"
:goodposting: EXACTLY.

TO needs a reality check, if someone was paying me $7 million a year and they told me to shut the f* up. id be shutting the F* up real fast.

Please Eagle fans tell me that every single one of you agree that this guy should not play another down for your team. :confused:
Fine by me. I'm sick of seeing/hearing/reading about him. I just want him to practive long enough that BDawk or Michael Lewis knocks him into next year's free agency.

I don't think he can, however I would hate to see them just cut him "so he gets what he wants"He needs to rot a bit, bout time someone stands up to the spoiled brat....

Chris Berman might be the worst interviewer in history.    :rolleyes:

J
I was disappointed he never asked TO about the incident with OC Childress.(I assumed the "shut up" part was with Andy).

TO needs a reality check, if someone was paying me $7 million a year and they told me to shut the f* up. id be shutting the F* real fast.
If somebody was paying me $7 million a year they would never have to tell me to shut the f**k up because I'd never give them any reason to.

Users who are viewing this thread