What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are you stuck with the stupid London game? (1 Viewer)

To be fair, the other matchups pretty much all suck and have teams with very limited geographical areas and/or fanbases.

Pittsburgh and Minnesota have the largest national fan bases of any of those teams by far.

To be fair, the other matchups pretty much all suck and have teams with very limited geographical areas and/or fanbases.

Pittsburgh and Minnesota have the largest national fan bases of any of those teams by far.
True, and I'm not surprised. Around here, and I'm sure in many parts of the country, CBS always shows the damn Steelers when in doubt.

The other match-ups just seem far more interesting to me (not that CBS asked for my input). Especially the defending SB Champs against EJ Manuel. The Ohio showdown with a chance to see the Browns upset the 2nd best team in the AFC would even be fun.

The other match-ups actually have an outcome possibility that would be interesting. There's literally nothing that could happen in PIT-MIN that would be mildly interesting. One bad team's coming home 1-3, the other's coming home 0-4. Doesn't really matter which.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread